WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER?

Radic

Nice one Nooby, thumbup.gif

Too many people have no idea about the Bush family history. Or the Kennedys for that matter..

Should check out Howard's family history. His father was a bloody crook too

Hey Sew cheers for tip for Amazon thumbup.gif

Radic, we can only educate people and word of mouth is a very powerful tool. More powerful than the net. You educate me better than anyone i've ever known, or anything i've ever read worship.gif

Thank-you for putting these reads up, they are just more ammunition in the war for common sense to prevail, as they are indisputable FACTS.

Love your work and the education i receive from you. I share it with friends who are all non-smokers but who also believe the criminalisation of this herb is an act of terrorism by our government. i have been educating my family for years on this as well.

I have been effective as people who meet me never pick me for a smoker, no matter how smashed i am when we meet. Should see their faces when i tell them what a pot head i am. laugh.gif They don't know what to say, because i'm not a raving, criminal looney and have no relation to the picture they have in their head of what a smoker looks or acts like.

I have held high paying managerial positions and worked for major national companies. I have never had one day at work without 20 cones to start my day and yet i have received many promotions, and numerous compliments for the work i have done.

I don't believe i would have had these opportunities if i wasn't a stoner.

{People we must Educate , Educate , Educate and don't hide the fact that you are a stoner from anyone. Do not cater to small minded ignorant prejudiced people.

There is no law against stating that you smoke pot, only if you get caught with it

peace.gif

irey thanx dani

just watched it too

woow thats is powerful

crucial

oz please sticky that movie top of the medicinal forum

info like dat should be freely available for all to see

there are so many people dying and suffering needlessly

please sticky the movie

you will be saving countless babies, children, and adult lives

the world should know

greetnz

there was one little ting in the movie i couldn't deal with

from the good Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medical Chemistry at the University of Jerusalem

quirk of nature

huummm

michael pollen might shed some light pon this "quirk of nature"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeCra-sn0dI

irey guidance

Hey radic, that got me too "Quirk of nature", Nature doesn't make quirks.

This was actually sent to me by Sew, so he deserves the credit for it thumbup.gif

peace.gif

Hey Phreak,

Bit messed up tonight, but will sort info you need asap. would suggest asking Sew, as he's pretty sorted for all these needs too. If i'm not sure of a program or download, i have an expert son in law who sorts my pooh.gif out laugh.gif otherwise Sew will have something. Please let me know as i might have the converter program for you. hang on going thru' stuff now..

pretty drunk.gifatm, what about Torrent download. go to kickass or equivalent and download the torrent. if it gives thumbup.gif, it should be OK. If not let me know ok

peace.gif

Edited by dani

Hey Phreak! If you'll be viewing the DVD on your computer, then you can get a program called DVD Shrink which is able to change the region. I haven't used DVD Shrink in a long long time, but last time I used it it was working fine! Best thing about the program is that once you have changed the region of the dvd, you can save the Audio/Video files and burn them any time you want and it will be in Aussie region :D

Good luck!