WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER?

Radic

greetnz

this is an update on dr bob

crucial vibez

must check this

Description: TRAILER:

Could the chemicals found in marijuana prevent and even heal several deadly cancers? Discover the truth about this ancient medicine as world-renowned scientists in the field of cannabinoid research illustrate their truly mind-blowing discoveries. “What if Cannabis Cured Cancer†explains how we are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies, and when pot is consumed, the “endocannabinoids†inside us—along with any cannabinoids we ingest—fit together like a key in a lock. Thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis — and perhaps even the future of medicine. Narrated by Emmy-winning actor, Peter Coyote, and featuring interviews with...

* Dr. Robert Melamede, Associate Professor and Biology Chairman, University of Colorado

* Dr. Sean D. McAllister, PhD, researcher at the California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco.

* Dr. Jeffrey Hergenrather, M.D.

* Dr. David Bearman M.D.

* Dr. Manuel Guzman, Ph.D. Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Biology Complutense University Madrid, Spain

* Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medical Chemistry at the University of Jerusalem

* Dr. Donald Abrams, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Integrative Oncology, University of California, San Francisco

SPECIAL BONUS: DVD available from Len Richmond Films.com includes comedy puppet short, "Kurt Cannabis Meets Connie Cancer", with the voices of Roseanne Barr and Malcolm McDowell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4WLEmpwg0

the world should know

forward ever

free cannabis

free people

free land

WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER? Well in that case it would still most likely be classed illegal because the government don't care about our health, they care about what can make them profit. What they can cash in on. This is shown by alcohol and cigarettes. Both destroy our health, but the reason they are 100% legal is because they are one of the biggest money makers for the government. Why is this? Because getting a drinkable form or alcohol or a smokable cigarette isn't as easy as planting a seed and letting nature run it's course, therefore the majority of people couldn't be bothered hence BUYING their 'poison' and the government making bank out of it.

Alcohol - taxed

cigarettes - taxed

pharmaceuticals - taxed

And all destroy out health....

If ya' can't tax it, ban it.

i hear you geeunit

the struggle goes on

seen

i hafe love and support this movie as a crucial part of the change

right at the end of the trailer

you saw it with your own eyes

as will so many sufferers and carers

cannabis kill live cancer cells .,.,.,.,dead cancer cells

watch dem die

this movie will have impact

check the list of scientists credited

Dr. Robert Melamede, Dr. Sean D. McAllister, Dr. Manuel Guzman, Dr. Raphael Mechoulam

woow

more power to yahz

the world should know

Thanks Radic,

I'll be sure to check it out. As an aside I've reading up on the true history of the U.S. and I'd suggest that anyone who's interested in the war on pot (and a lot of other natural things)would do well to understand who's really in control of the U.S., that this is not recent but typifies the WHOLE history of the U.S. right from the start.

http://mtwsfh.blogspot.com/

Once they can see profit from cannabis it will be re-legalised OR if we get enough people standing up (waking up?)the tyranny might be overthrown.

Hey Radic,

Should be titled Cannabis DOES Cure Cancer.

I know if i had cancer, I wouldn't be letting any of those butchers they call doctors near me. None of their poisons or radiation will ever be injected, or administered in to MY body. They can keep their dirty deals with the pharmaceutical companies away from me.

This has been discussed and understood by my family. I would only use Cannabis for medication and healing. NO doctors or hospitals allowed for me under any circumstances for any illness what so ever. I use Cannabis when I have pneumonia, or bronchitis and pineapple juice (natural broom for the lungs wink.gif). There are no side effects like the antibiotics they try to give you.

Ever read the warnings and possible side effects on even the lowest dosage for these drugs??

The upload shows quite clearly what Cannabis does to cancer cells, and THERE ARE NO side effects. In fact everyone knows that Cannabis is the only remedy for the side effects caused by the treatment used by so called medical professionals and their PHUCKED up legal drugs.

Just so fed up with the hysteria surrounding this magical herb, and the denial for people by PHUCKED up governments, to be allowed to decide what they need for their health and welfare when it includes Medical Cannabis.

Feel like screaming with frustration. But will just continue to educate as many people as I can with the truth. After all the truth shall set us free!!

peace.gif

• Upvote 1

thanx sew

good find

but that is only a small part of the new movie from Dr. Robert Melamede

i have seen that 1 too

that interview is why we invited Dr. Robert Melamede to MardiGrass last year

now this new one,.,. is a full length movie

not released yet or maybe it is by now

woooow

the list of interviews is very impressive

it will be available to doctors and health workers

obamma will respond to these scientists

the world should know

seen

that youtube clip i posted is just the trailer for promotion of the movie

the bonus dvd is out and up on youtube

its soooooooooo funny.,.,. dangerous if yah trippin

:thumbsup:

irey guidance

greetnz

Should be titled Cannabis DOES Cure Cancer.

i hear you dani

i have seen it happen

but these dudes are scientists

they have done the tests on animals and in test tubes with astounding results that looks very much like it will work on people

but never have scientists tested on real live sufferers so they cant say it does yet

it costs heapsa $$$$$$$$$$$$ to do tests pon people

no one will pay for it

that is usually followed up by some pharmaceutical company

because the big pharmaceutical companies cant work out how to make $$$$ out of cannabis therapy

no one is taking it any further

the gov should pick up the bill

seen

but they get lobbied not to change the statuesque by the all the businesses that feel threatened by new cannabis industries

were talking multi million dollar budget here

inho all those opposing companies are owned by the black market

what elce would they do with an annual multi billion dollar budget

so we stuck in limbo

a lot of hard working scientists are very pissed off with this shituation

this movie is a very powerful way for them to get the truth out to the people that need to know and matter most

Just so fed up with the hysteria surrounding this magical herb, and the denial for people by PHUCKED up governments, to be allowed to decide what they need for their health and welfare when it includes Medical Cannabis.

Feel like screaming with frustration. But will just continue to educate as many people as I can with the truth. After all the truth shall set us free!!

gotta love every utterance

same sista

i feel your angist and deliverance

forward ever

stronger together

Radic you couldn't put it better! While the world sits down swallowing all their pills, we are slowly dying and degrading, i wonder what they take for their medications, bastards.

The DVD has been released! It's available on amazon.. i haven't found it ANYWHERE over the internet in full version..