Prop 19 Debate On Sunrise This Mornlng

Just remember that talk shows choose who they have on the show. I'm sure they knew other people who are more, how can I put this? Intellectually adept. However in order to preserve some false sense of morality they have they choose the lesser speakers, simply because (a.) They enjoy working their influence on people and (b.) They would hate to be made a fool of on their own show. Edited by Tsigle

G'day Troops.

What we must remember, is that ALL the arse wipes on those early morning programs are media whores, with the exception of the ABC and they are political whores. They will do or say anything to get their grotesque heads on the tube, anything. Was it Andy Warhol who came up with the 15 minutes of fame theory? Whoever that was, was right on the money. They had some hag on there one day who was a social commentator, what the fuck is that? They call themselves journalists, ok, let me see their diploma of journalism. Which Uni did they attend? They have no moral or social conscience. I fucking hate the smug, self satisfied, holyier than thou bastards. I'd like to give them all a good kicking, only shit splatters! No Guitars for those rectal polyps.

Edited by Auntynorm