Prop 19 Debate On Sunrise This Mornlng

anyone with something to say on the topic should msg Sunrise... they discussed it this morning.. and Had the SEX PARTY representing legalisation... not only did they have nothing of anyvalue to say.. but failsed to mention any therapeutical benefits or positives about Marijuana... NOT ONCE... pissed me off immensesly that we have nitwits defending out drug of choice...

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/contact-us/soapbox/

No surprise there mate, they are all brainwashed by the propaganda fed to them over the decades and i doubt much ill change their minds, dope is bad but booze is good? shame they didnt mention all the good it is doing for cancer and aids patients but in the end they are all blinded by the shit they have been fed

It made me laugh when the lady debating I think she was from family first or one of those groups, anyway she said tobacco isn't mind altering like cannabis.... HAHA neither of the women in the debate really had a clue what they were talking about... was a joke of a segment really but what can u expect from sunrise.

O well hopefully prop 19 wins, will make ppl start thinking a bit more.

• Admin

Yes a pathetic attempt from 7 to boost their Sunrise Melbourne Cup Day show I think and nothing more. Haven't heard or read one positive review about it anywhere your a joke sunrise nice try.

Didn't even bother watching it all switched off soon as the sex party lady said her first piece which from what I understand was pretty much it anyway.

after watching the vid its just what i expected, they did mention Portugal and how the rate of use has dropped. There was one thing however that the lady from the sex party said at the end got my ears to stand in end, that they are taking it to the Victorian state election! (maybe they got more support in the federal election than they were expecting im gonna go look it up). They have my vote if they do bring it to the Victorian state election! if one state in oz legalized it then it wouldn't be too long before the rest did.