Going Bush For A Season

yeah awsome i like the water idea see thats the info im chasin haha lol dint mean to start a shit fight lol n im not as dumb as some of these ppl think lol we have been plannin this for ages i was trying to find out if there was an online map of w.a that showed outlines of land that mines,farmers or agricultural ppl work on yah know dnt want unexpected vistors n lol to the dude who was crakin the shits i wont be camping on site ill be a safe enough distance away that if sumone finds it we can see em n bail cheers heaps every one

antiks seriously I wish you nothing but the best if you go ahead with this grow. I suppose you asking for advice on a location just rubbed me the wrong way. I assumed you had no clue what you were doing.... Ive got a friend who had a huge grow show deep in the bush. The work he put in was unbelievable. You wouldnt believe the man hours and planning he put in. Even finding a suitable location took months. Fulltime job with overtime! Coppers raided his home on another matter and siezed his computer, they found his girlfriends emails talking about her boyfriend being out "cropping" and also a gps location deep in the bush. That slip up with the gps sunk him! Cops found him shortly after tending to his crop. They got him with 100kgs of dried bud and 900 plants in total. He is obviously now doing time.

All I can say is plan it like a military operation as your freedom will depend on it.

Edited by tolly

Antiks, I just remembered that a few years back C.A.L.M did some great maps of the SW, these maps contain everything including elevation, water features, the works. Maybe the name has changed now to come into line with the rest of Oz but I have used these maps in the past and they are the shizz. Don't use Gps, learn how to use a compass properly, I recommend books on orienteering. i used to do this, great way of navigating in the bush. Be careful of snakes dude, bloody things are everywhere this year, buy some gaters :thumbsup: Gh72