Going Bush For A Season

:rolleyes: Settle down precious...this thread`s about a bloke wants to go bush...

why do you feel so offended by another poster asking you to clarify your comment?

Anyways, Antiks, if ya gonna pull it off, plan well mate... it`s a huge job all up,

takes serious commitment... Me, I`m in the "we`ll see" camp... all the best with it mate...

Does smoking heaps of weed promote aggression?

Not really Sarge...now hero names and small penises... :whistle:

JAIKAI

Edited by jaikai

Fuck him i was havin a laugh with him and he turns

My apologies IAMTHEMAN. Not aggresion more paranoid from this new batch I smoked before reading your post :twitchsmile: Got the wrong end of the stick completely and deserved your response. Im obviously not the only one who thinks its ridiculous that a bloke is planing a grow so big he is gonna camp onsite but is asking for locations for this same grow on the internet.

My apologies IAMTHEMAN. Not aggresion more paranoid from this new batch I smoked before reading your post :twitchsmile: Got the wrong end of the stick completely and deserved your response. Im obviously not the only one who thinks its ridiculous that a bloke is planing a grow so big he is gonna camp onsite but is asking for locations for this same grow on the internet.

thats chill no harm done

Cool Antiks, Wa is not as sparcely populated as it used to be and a lot of people go bush here. be very careful the spot you pick, 15 years ago when I did my grows in the SW it was a bit easier and not so many overhead sweeps. May i suggest a waterside location only acessable by canoe, not from the land. Makes for better security and gives you water at your doorstep. Hope you stay safe and while I might think what you are doing is very risky, i admire the will to try it. Nothin more Aussie than having a go. :peace: Gh72

Good luck Antics but dont end up in julias health camp as some big boys bitch you really need to sus your site including light and soil ph etc the johhny apple seed approach rarely works not to mention the logistics of gettin all the shit your gonna need somewhere remote enough or your just goin camping rather you than me man... good advice from grasshopper as usual :whistle:

yeah awsome i like the water idea see thats the info im chasin haha lol dint mean to start a shit fight lol n im not as dumb as some of these ppl think lol we have been plannin this for ages i was trying to find out if there was an online map of w.a that showed outlines of land that mines,farmers or agricultural ppl work on yah know dnt want unexpected vistors n lol to the dude who was crakin the shits i wont be camping on site ill be a safe enough distance away that if sumone finds it we can see em n bail cheers heaps every one