Going Bush For A Season

Ok so next season we plan on going deep into the bush/forest and camping there for the season full guerilla styles we got every thing sussed we are just stumped on location were is a good spot in w.a it needs to be deep in the middle of no were so no choppers bother me but i dont wanna find out mid season im on some wheat farmers land and his cuttin the trees down

Sounds like a plan! Spewin we wont be getting updates though since you'll be camping out bush :( Anywhere on crown land where no one goes should be ok for ya? Just dont be too loud and take plenty of food and water :) Look forward to hearing from ya next may to see how it all went!

lol, goodluck.

yeah weve been planin this for sum time even got emergency plans incase the party poopers roll through im gunna keep a video diary for scientific reasons but ill be back in town every month or so n ill try keep every one up to date as possible i got a huge camo tent silent generators 1 years worth of army rashons and cans of shit its gunna b an experience