Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

Sigh, the next door neighbor has been on the ladder for the last hour pruning back his shrubs. He's got a good look into my yard and there can be no optimism with regards to him at least thinking 'what the fuck is that thing growing in a third of his backyard?'

Hmmm, with only two weeks at best to go now there's bugger all I can do but prepare to get a knock on the door, and be fully wrapped if nothing happens. I speak to him regularly, so like what would you say to the question of 'what the hell have you got growing in your yard'? I'd probably say that it's 'an abortion of an attempt to grow a MJ plant, I'm going to get rid of it anyway...if you get the jacks around I'll fuck off from here and rent the joint out to a family of bogans who play their music loud, with constant loud verbal rants who regularly rev the fuck out of their commodores to all hours of the morning, punk!' :)

...Or I'm thinking say nothing

A couple of months ago he had a split system put in, with tradesmen in and out of the roof in full view of the yard...and nothing happened.

good luck man

yeah taking a stab, definitely two weeks, if anything more towards 3-4 would be optimal

Cool, we're having some bloody cold mornings atm, hopefully no frosts.

Really still days too, got home last night, jumped out of the car and took in a great big whiff of my girl...on the street. Wasn't overpower though, I don't reckon it's instantly recognisable as MJ, more like a 'what the hell is that', until you get used to it and don't notice it. I suppose one card up my sleeve is living in the western suburbs...the air always smells rank out here anyway so my girl just blends in with it all...touch wood ;)

Here are the photos of the nuggets grown in my Outdoor Organic grow. Sadly they didn't get to grow to their full potential, mould got the better of them and purple didn't even get to go purple :thumbdown: But anyway, I got some great chronic so I'm happy as larry :stunned:

From first to last its: (sorry about photo quality, I had to upload the on some anonymous image up loader)Anyway one know any others just in interest?

Blue Cheese - Barneys

Purple #1 - Dutch Passion

Super Lemon Haze - Greenhouse

Jack Herer - Greenhouse

Blue Cheese

http://www.hostmyjpg.com/images/aaf743431b_bluecheese.jpg

Purple #1

http://www.hostmyjpg.com/images/35a2027cf1_purple1.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

http://www.hostmyjpg.com/images/31385950a6_sl.jpg

Jack Herer

http://www.hostmyjpg.com/images/308817010d_jh.jpg

Straight Organics really gives and allows the buds to show their true colours, the distinctive smells and tastes for each of them are outrages. Most who smell Super Lemon are very suprised how strong the lemons are, I love it :applause:

Hope everyone else is enjoying the fruits of their labour, nothing beats smoking your home grown in a nicely rolled spliff.

Scraps :peace:

Hey!

After Sunday it looks like we're heading into a period of rain, followed up by about three weeks of predicted bad weather.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm thinking of thinning out the plant, ie cutting back the front half and leaving the back section closest to the shrubs. Nothing is dying off yet, no fan leaves...nothing, it's still lush and green.

post-33577-0-86729200-1303951091_thumb.jpg

The plant has still got a way to go unfortunately, I'm getting a few cloudy trichomes, which I actually prefer, so I can do a big early harvest. Three more days of uninterrupted sun light might make a difference, although there are still plenty of fresh sacks building up under the already flowering heads.

Oh my god it reeks, there's nothing on earth that could mask the smell of this thing in the evening.

post-33577-0-47792400-1303951124_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics of my first real grow.

I got these seeds from some nice seeded bushbud I picked up that had unusually big seeds (imo).

I found that they took off like nothing I've ever seen.

Planted in Feb, so they aren't very tall, but have some nice little buds coming on.

If someone knows, can you please help Identify them, as there are so many ppl who think they know, but dont rly, and I thought some of you would have a much better idea.

I added some potash today (powder mixed in water). so I hope that helps to boost those buds before harvest time.

Cheers Arc

post-38971-0-40069200-1304034766_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-80761200-1304034836_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-42657100-1304034907_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-68734200-1304034979_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-32297400-1304035054_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-58723800-1304035125_thumb.jpg post-38971-0-69440800-1304035191_thumb.jpg