Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

like the look of the SSH happy hippy, got long to go? they reckon its a late finisher... is it as good as they rate it mate??

Hey sw,

I reckon another week or so before harvest :applause:

I have another couple of SSH that was planted the same time, and I reckon it will be a least another six weeks for that that one, but it will be worth the wait, its about 8ft tall. had to steak it up, was gettin very top heavy :haha:

HHS :bongon:

Hey, I'm still a few weeks off aren't I, the stigmas are still white and haven't started browning off yet.

post-33577-0-63816000-1303175941_thumb.jpg

Also I've noticed small spiders, little shits, that are wondering around over the buds and some have made homes in them. Not many but enough to be seen. I've tried to kill them and removed the effected areas. Are they a major problem if left to multiply?

I'm spewing now that I was cutting down the areas that were sprouting over the fence line when I was in a mad panic, these are thickening up the most, what a dickhead, I should've just tied them down. Lessons learnt I suppose.

Still these aren't doin too bad, the one on the other side has nestled into the 'neighbor be gone' shrubs and is 3 metres high!

post-33577-0-47413900-1303176075_thumb.jpg

Nice Glenn :thumbsup: , I like the spiders on my plants, they don't harm them, they eat bugs. Spiders usually bugger off after a while, otherwise mummy eats them. he-he. Only problem killing the bugs with sprays and shit is you kill most of the good bugs too, like lady birds etc. I get rid of grasshoppers, catapillars, scale etc, by hand, but may be a mission on your beasts.

Bugs are always an Issue, I let em go, kill the chompers, leave the rest.

Here's a couple pic's of my WW Girls AKA 'The Hedge' about 3-4 weeks from harvest :

post-38794-0-59625000-1303265208_thumb.jpg post-38794-0-25828100-1303265269_thumb.jpg :thisbig:

The Three Sisters : post-38794-0-94941200-1303265143_thumb.jpg

Peace. gh72

Edited by Grasshopper72

Sigh, the next door neighbor has been on the ladder for the last hour pruning back his shrubs. He's got a good look into my yard and there can be no optimism with regards to him at least thinking 'what the fuck is that thing growing in a third of his backyard?'

Hmmm, with only two weeks at best to go now there's bugger all I can do but prepare to get a knock on the door, and be fully wrapped if nothing happens. I speak to him regularly, so like what would you say to the question of 'what the hell have you got growing in your yard'? I'd probably say that it's 'an abortion of an attempt to grow a MJ plant, I'm going to get rid of it anyway...if you get the jacks around I'll fuck off from here and rent the joint out to a family of bogans who play their music loud, with constant loud verbal rants who regularly rev the fuck out of their commodores to all hours of the morning, punk!' :)

...Or I'm thinking say nothing

A couple of months ago he had a split system put in, with tradesmen in and out of the roof in full view of the yard...and nothing happened.