Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

Should be a good thread hopefully Red. What's that strain you're growing? Rocking the LST by the looks of it.

Hey man yer not sure of the strain just a few seeds i got out of a oz one day, the smoke was quite good, i have grown 2 real little 12/12 from seed almost besides the first 2 weeks and that was some realy good shit i think its a 50/50 indica/sativa get strong body stonned but the same time quite high aswell.

hope she goes good. fk yea rocking the LST.

lookin like u have yourself a nice healthy plant there.

shroomy is that just the pic or is the last one struggling abit?

Thanx Mangus :) I was over at my missus place today and we dug a shit load of holes :) a little birdy told me in a month or two 6 of them will be filled with a red devil cross :) and the other holes with haze x sk#1 and some OMS :)

please post some pics of your red eye mate I hanging to see her in all her glory :)

as for the chicken wire i am condsidering it for this years grow with my lemon stinky cross :) an out door scrog how cool :D