Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

Nooiicccceee Glen :) ,enjoy your bountiful harvest, well deserved. Its all in the dry and cure mate. Peace. Gh72

I see what you mean.

Last night I smoked a bud that had been curing for a couple of weeks. I admit that I have zero tolerance. I had gone to bed and had the radio set on thirty minutes to shut off. There had been some noises outside, you know like a cat jumping the fence, nothing out of the ordinary. However there was this loud bang, a then a second later the radio turned itself off, as it should. For some unknown reason I thought someone was outside, had opened the meter box and shut down the power to the house. So there's me, I've jumped out of the bed, heart racing, paranoid as all fuck standing in the middle of a cold bedroom thinking I'm about to be jumped by someone...what a knob!

Although, I had been a little rattled because yesterday morning I'd got up early, 7.00am because I had training in the office. I'm in the shower and could here something over the water, like a knocking sound, didn't know what it is was and ignored it. I'm now out drying myself and I could hear someone bashing at my front door. Then I could hear my name being loudly called with 'Glenn, open the door'!...followed by the door being loudly bashed again. Well I've got all the green drying in the bathroom, as per the last photo posted, and I'm packing death now. Well I open the front door and it's my neighbor, who's locked himself out of his house. So in he comes, gee I'm glad the house was clean, except for my mix bowl and three pairs of scissors caked in resin, and I take him out back so he can climb over the fence to get back into his joint. OMG!

Heya Glen =) , That paranoia is called "Residential Grower Paranoia" usually sufferers will get it about 4 weeks before harvest and it can continue until all buds are dried, stored and safe. Usually this affliction affects people in densely populated areas where stealth is easily comprimised. Lmao .

It's all part of the game mate, chill have some nice bongs, put some cool music on and leave the outside world..................Outside. Peace man. Gh72 :bongon:

I'm a couple of weeks into curing.

post-33577-0-92909800-1308195890_thumb.jpg

I feel like a small kid in a lolly shop sampling a bud from a different jar every day. I have no measurement device, could someone hazard a guess as to the quantity. Or maybe a measurement of time perhaps, cause it'll take me years to get through all this.

I'm waking up in the morning with absolutely no hangover, ie I'd feel pretty hazy to mid morning normally after a night on the smoke. I used no fertilizers at all during the grow, could that make any difference to the finished product?