REVIEW-Magic Flight Launch Box

This is cool!!! I'm happy to see that so many others love the MFLB.

All of you guys have been willing to read up and practice the technique a little, and you're reaping the amazing rewards. Theres a lot of lazy people out there with short attention spans who diss the box. They try the MFLB once or twice, and either they inhale too quickly and get nothing, or they end up burning the weed.

I was an early adopter, ordering one from the USA before they were available in Europe. Must have been 2010 or so. That first box got lost, which I was very upset about! Box #2 lasted a long time, until I dropped it and cracked the wood. The lifetime warranty replaced it with a new one (yes, they are happy to replace even if you break it because of your own stoned stupidity!!) So the warranty replacement was box #3, which I left behind in Europe as it was used for months and had quite a bit of resin buildup inside.

So now I'm about to order box #4, plus another one (box #5!!!!!) for my girl as she also loves the MFLB!! The newer design is much improved than the first and second ones I had. The airflow is a lot more open so you don't have to 'suck' quite as hard as the older models. The click lock is also great, no more rubber band.