REVIEW-Magic Flight Launch Box

Hey All =),

Well after a few months of looking around for a good portable Vapourizer that i could just chuck in my pocket and take with me anywhere I finally settled on the Magic flight Launch Box.

I wanted a Vapourizer that used no butane or had no need of lighters and one where portable didn't mean having to plug it into your car Cigarette lighter socket(every tried to carry a car on a bush Hike? :surrender )

Also, I don't want to be buying spare bags and hoses and all the bits and pieces for a desktop Vape.

I like that after I finish a trench, I brush it out, maybe polish the lid, if your fussy, and that is it!

After talking to a few friends and reading a whole heap of reviews I took the plunge, they are available on the net from the US quite cheap(think the cheapest was $84 US). I managed to find an Aussie stockist of Vapourizers- AustralianVapourizers. I got the whole thing with Overnight delivery for $150 and it didn't have to come through customs and i like to support Australian Buisness. ........AND.......... just an extra bonus, the makers give a LIFETIME warranty on it, so if it stuffs up, you get a new one.

THAT is Awesome!

When I pulled it out of it's nice little silver tin I honestly thought "$135 for this! I could make this at home."

But can you? The design while simple is VERY effective if used in the proper manner. It can be a little tricky to master at first as it is dependant on the draw rate and the amount of time you leave the battery connected.Once you master these two things, it really is a great piece of kit.

The Tin contains 1x Magic Flight Launch Box

1x Mouthpiece

1x Cleaning brush

1x Velvet carry bag

2x Battery end caps

2x AA Batteries 2300mAh

2x Elastic bands (to secure lid in pocket)

1x Battery case (holds 4 AA batteries)

1x Instructions Manual

I would advise on getting extra batteries for it, one battery will last you one fully loaded trench easy (4-8 big hits per trench) usually more. The first few hits off it are pure taste, so the better the Herbs you put in the more you will taste the flavours of that strain.

To be honest, when I was trying it out I used some trim ground up in a hand grinder because I had heard of people burning their Herbs and didn't want to torch my nice Sour Diesel.I was right to do so. It took me maybe a few trenches to start to judge the amount of draw and when to disconnect the battery.

After this I loaded it up with some Nicely ground diesel and went to work, the vapour was thick off the first hit and extremely tasty, I pulled the battery and continued to draw to cool the screen off and get the last bits of vapour.

Being a billy smoker I thought "Is that it?" and Immediately took another hit...........3 minutes later I was Bombed, the stone was a little different, more a 50% body 50% Head stone. That day was the last time I used my Billy. I don't know if other Vape users get the same thing but when I use this vape I don't get sleepy stoned on heavy gear and when I get up after a heavy sesh the night before, I feel great, no crappy sluggish feeling like with Combusting Herbs.

I have a mate with a Volcano and he loves his vape but loved this one too after he got the hang of it.

I have also seen a Video on Youtube of a guy using his MFLB to fill a Bag, Quite ingenious =).

OK, thats my review of the Magic flight Launch Box. It may not be the Best vape, and I know it's not perfect but for something you can chuck in your pocket and be vaping just about anywhere I think it's the Shizz. They will never replace a really good desktop unit, but I tell you what, try cranking your volcano up on the beach, the cinema, in the boat, or in a cafe, it's a little hard.post-38794-1283153541_thumb.jpgpost-38794-1283153585_thumb.jpg post-38794-1283153651_thumb.jpg

Product Overview:

Efficency of Unit: 8/10

Stealth of Unit: 10/10

Ease of Use: 8/10

Price of Unit: 8/10

Portability: 10/10

Tips: 1) make sure your Herbs are ground nice and Even.

2) Make sure your batteries are charged before a session.

3) regulation of Airflow and Heating is KEY to the unit working well.

4) Don't overfill the trench, you'll be suprised how many hits it gives you!

I am quite impressed with this little unit and it has replaced my faithful billy which has had it's final clean and been retired to the cupboard. Well, just about finished this trench, time to load another, sweet! =)

Laters, Grasshopper72.

post-38794-1283153626_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grasshopper72

Thanks Elmer Bud and Headstone,

They are not the only portable Vapes around, theres others like Iolites etc. that maybe as good if not better? Guess that would need a side by side comparison and I don't have enough neddies to buy that many Portable Vapes and do that but it keeps to the principals of K.I.S.S. and gets the job done, vape in 3-4 seconds, nice.

The Lifetime Warranty was just the Clincher for me, if Ever it stuffs up, I get a new one. Can't beat that!

I just bought a couple of spare NiMH batteries for it yesterday they are 2450MaH, so should have enough with 4 batteries for a camping trip. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!. Laters, Gh72

Ok, after reading Grasshopper72's review, as per the post above, I ordered a MFLB. I arrived the next day, at 9:30am. It was in use soon after.

Everything that Grasshopper72 has written is true, cheers for the good review mate.

This thing is awesome. I've never vaped before, so didn't know what to expect, and it takes a few days to get your technique right. But once it's right, wow, this thing is nuts.

I would describe the 'high' that a vape gives me as 'clean'. I don't get an intoxicated feeling I do with combusting, it was a very clear high. This was using an indica too, which was pleasantly surprising.

It is smaller than a matchbox, and fits in your pocket. No smoke means no stinky breath or clothes, which means no wife or girlfriend whinging. It also means you can do it ANYWHERE. By anywhere, I mean my mother in law was standing next to me while I was vaping with it in my hand, and she didn't notice. And she's an anti drug brainwashed jesus freak. #Winning.

I also bought some 2900mAh Vapex batteries from online, with a fast charger and a car charger.

Reckon I'll end up getting another couple of MFLB's for close friends and family. They're THAT good.

Peace out.