REVIEW-Magic Flight Launch Box

A couple of things I'd like to point out after a while of ownage...

1. If you're a 'natural', this thing gives you silky smooth lips. Your other half will appreciate it.

2. I've stopped coughing up snot. No more bong. Vape is the future.

3. Only ever fill your trench lightly. A little goes a long way, as has been mentioned before.

4. I think I've finally perfected the technique, and would say I can get the same high with one trench, as I can with 5 cones. Quality, not quantity.

5. Because of #4, instead of a gram a day, it's halved. Fucking win.

This nug was yesterdays medicine for 4/20. Whoever can guess how many trenches I got out of it will be smarter than me, because I can't remember. :twitchsmile:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2gtb75v.jpg

So I heard about this when they launched, because of /r/trees over at reddit so I've been following it for a while now... but never bought one ! I found Australian vaporizers the a few months back! but its been a busy few months! , now i bought a new water pipe! its lovely and all but im getting sick of coughing! , now i saw australian vaporizers gets more stock in Tuesday! but while looking at magic flights reviews and website , because i'm super excited about getting one now :yahoo: . i noticed they also now do a water pipe attachment there is a video of it being used on youtube, it looks amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CneS4bEKOgs

ohhh I So cant wait to get both toys :D

Edited by Acidbear

Lmao, thats cool as Acid bear. Hold on lets try this with just the mouthpiece that comes with the Magic fart Lunch Box shoved into the cone piece...... (10 min later)

Yup, that works.lol

Just had two big hits, very tasty :bongon: , off to clean the bong and try it again =) .

Ejoy ya New toys, mine still going strong.........just gotta make an adapter for the bong now..... hehe ...... peace. Gh72

I love my MFLB!! After making a descision to quit smoking I threw my pipe away and ordered a the MFLB from Australian Vapourisers. After researching, it sounded too good to be true but as Im not into edibles I had to give it a go. When it arrived I was impressed at how easy it was to use. There was hardly any smell and no smoke so i found it to be a lot more discret. I don't think I was as ripped with the MFLB despite what the reviews said (some reviewers claimed to get more ripped) but I liked this because I use it more for pain releif and now I can still function and hold an intelligent conversation. I have also found my weed lasts twice as long even though I seem to be using it more.

The best thing about the MFLB is that since I started using it my smokers cough has gone and I run 5km's every morning. The only negative is that if you are a heavy user you will go through loads of batteries even though they are rechargable. I have tried using duracel NiMh batteries which you have to peel (can be tricky) and they aren't as good as the 2100 powerex that come with the MFLB. I now just reorder them from Australian Vapourisers although this can get pricey. I was reading on the MF website that powerex have a 2700 which is best for heavy use. Might try them next. Also the MF website (us based) now have a power adapter for the MFLB for around $60.

hey i got the MFLB been a vaporist from the start im proud to say :)

deffs love my MFLB and i recomend getting more then the 2 batteries that come with it. only down side of this vape is that it has a learning curve to fully get used to it, should take a few times to get a hang of it. also the batteries start to lose the energy holding strength slowly after a month.

i love how this is so stealthy used it in a car nobody noticed, used in a packed cinema nobody noticed, used in the australian capital territorie's reneisance art exhibit literally infront of everyone nobody noticed. great little vape that gets you very medicated fast.

i have the Extreme Q and i like it allot more but allas i cant carry it around everywhere :P

anyway have not read the entire thread just the first post lol but my tips are

learn to use the acrylic tube and learn how to do the micro hit technique, check out JDsupreme on youtube. when you use the tube after a while it will go brown and that my friends is your very own wand hash :) get a cotton ear cleaner thing pull off the stick and dip in iso and push through it with a pin or something, it will clean it and then you can chuck it straight back in the MFLB :) the cotton wont burn or release anything untill higher temps then hash vaporizes. another thing you can do is scrape it out put on a tiny peice of paper and fold over into a sqaure or rectangle and vape that, the paper wont affect it at all.

cleaning it is fairly easy all you have to do is get some iso get a ear cleaner dip it in and hold the battery in and start rubbing the screan you will notice the iso evaps easily and you will notice after you have completely cleaned it that you will get better hits like back when you first started.

sorry if this is not very understandable :) and as always have fun vapin, oh and you can hook it up to a bong and vaporbong with it lots of fun.