Anyone thought of a way to make a nasal spray?

.... I am not sure it would be possible to make a safe nasal spray ...

Syk613,

Katalaris said to me that Dr Laurie Matters (or is that prof?) has been doing some excelent work on sprays targeted at the olafactory bulb (nasel). Apparently extremely rapid onset, very good bio-availabity, just like we like it. I am unaware if the product is whole cannabis or an extract or isolate. but it sounds good.

general comment to all:

Iam sneezing furiously and suspect a cold coming on, fuck, absolute bitch , last time I had a cold i went from standard off colour quickly to sinusitis followed by oral thrush, then bronchitis, followed by pleurisy. total time off work due to what started as a simple cold = 8 weeks. Oh well such is the life of the immuno-compromised. even the best boss finds it had to roster a person who potentially can only work half the time required and then often needs to take time off a very short notice.

People tell me that HIV is now a chronic managable disease, .what a joke. it is very managable if you're are happy to take large quantities of pretty nasty pharmaceuticals for the rest of your life (how ever loing or short that is). Then there is the episodic and recurring illness, sometimes the bad effects last more than 50% of your life. The regular discrimation, hey nearly daily, people are normally so kind ... they never say it to your face, i suppose they don't wish to offend and lets face it gossip is so much more fun behind backs.

HIV is definetly not a chronic illness in the 3rd world. In some african countries the estimated infected population is over 20% of the total citizens. Ancient romans knew that to subjugate a population all you did was decimate it (kill 10%). A loss of 20% of the adult workforce is economic disaster to any country.

BTW syk613, I posted an article about poly administration you may find of interest at MA