Anyone thought of a way to make a nasal spray?

I know some of the fun of eating is the way you eat it, but when thc and cbd' get absorbed by the stomach they go thru the liver and are broken down differently, hence the longer time to take effect and variety of dose when you eat. Some drops under the tongue are one way as they are absorbed into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver. Are any of us budding enough chemists to work out the way to get the thc into a nasal spray lick the vicks pump pack. I tried it with my canna butter and man, it's like really messy round here now, ya know? Any ideas?

Vaznasal

Guest Urbanhog

Dunno.... but I have read reports of some eccie users "plugging/shafting" the pills up your butthole to by-pass the stomach acids and get stronger effects because when you eat a pill some of the active chemicals is destoryed from the stomach acids while plugg'in brings higher doses of the active chemicals to your blood system.... you could try make some pot pills and try plug it up your butthole? B)

Nasal spray... with Cannabutter? :D well never tried this, but maybe using Cannabis Tincture might be better? but dunno if it will "burn/sting" the nasals???

Cannabis Tincture

Guest Urbanhog
Luke, yes it will work, and it has be done many times for hundred of years, I often find my hands bit "numb" when I make Canna-Breads/dough for pizzas, etc after rolling the dough and I find the THC from the Canna-Pesto/Canna-butter makes my hands feel "stoned" just slightly numb, and last year I gave a small bottle of Canna-Oil made with olive Oil, and they did full body message, before they did some "loving" and they told me it was the most relaxing experience ever, in fact they were begging for more, but I just gave them the receipe and told them to make it themselves. B)

So what carrier oil would you recommend? jojoba? Almond? Or would olive by itself just be fine? And difference between them? And would it be suitable for those who don't like the full on effects of smoking? Is it purely a localised "stone" as it were, or would you eventually get toasted...

Sorry to question so much, but I'd love to try this... B)

Guest Urbanhog
So what carrier oil would you recommend?  jojoba? Almond? Or would olive by itself just be fine?  And difference between them? And would it be suitable for those who don't like the full on effects of smoking?  Is it purely a localised "stone" as it were, or would you eventually get toasted...

Sorry to question so much, but I'd love to try this... B)

I honestly really don't know.... its a weird type of stone....I don't know if the stone is real or psychological.... maybe more localised/than the "toasted" effects ratio if you get my drift........... But I know for sure if you did a whole body rub.... yeah you will be very stoned mainly phyiscial than mentally.....

The reason why I used Olive Oil because I made some up mainly for cooking.... and knew some countries rub olive oil for dry hands/skin... so Told my mates to have a go.....

But if you what a oil mainly for cooking, stick with olive oil for main courses, but if you want oil for all purposes from sweets to main courses to breads to body massage, maybe try sunflower or canola oil, and if they want to use the Canna-Sunflower Oil or whatever anything non-olive oil for also sweets and body massage, maybe you could add few drops of lavender Oil in your small mix of Canna-Oil for body Rub....

But If you just want to make Canna-Oil just MAINLY JUST FOR body rub, try ALmond Oil, etc because a lot of "Body Shops" body rub oils are made from oils thats is good for the skin and its armoatic, like Almond Oil.

Any more questions..... fire away :D

Guest Urbanhog

Forgot to add..... if doing body rub, try to not waste too much, because if you are lying on bed while your missus/partner giving you the rub, you want most of the THC to be absorbed thru the skin not the bed sheets right? B) It will take while for the THC to get absorbed .... so give approx 30 or so mins before feeling some body effects.....

I wonder if rubbing some on your privates/senstive parts might prevent you coming too early/increase the sexual senses, acts as "sexual enchancer".... for eg.... "numbs" the penis to keep the missus happy? or makes the missus's nipples feel nice? :P I am sure you guys know what I meant here :D......