Anyone thought of a way to make a nasal spray?

Guest Urbanhog
I believe that rubbing cannabis oil/Canna-Olive Oil will get you stoned in some ways, I mean look in the past, where there was liquid LSD everywhere, people used to drop couple under their eyes, and some on their skin and they ended up tripping, Because there was a funny story from years ago, about this guy who brought 20,000 lsd trips in sheets, and he brought them in Mexico, and he wrapped the LSD sheets around his chest on his way back to USA, and he saw the cops doing road blockage and searches, and he had the sheets wrapped his chest, and he got nervous and freaked out, so he sweated a bit beacuse it was hot and humid and he was very worried..... guess what? this idiot forgot wrap the LSD sheets in plastic, and the full body sweat mixed with the 20,000 trips worth of strong LSD touching againist his skin.... yeah he sweated and the LSD chemicals mixed, and got re-absorbed back into his system, ended up tripping hard that he had no idea what was real or not, he ended up in the psycho ward for 7 years. So I guess, theory, its possible to get pretty stoned by rubbing the oils all over your body.

Now that is fuckin funny. Hehehehehehe. I remember the story about the guy in QLD who collected cane toads and smoked rollies. Got some milk on his hands and rolled a ciggy. He woke up trippin in the middle of the nite and thought he was sick and went to the docs. Next thing the cops raid his home lookin for LSD.

I wash my hands.

So what your talking about with eating pot is 1st pass metabolism, where the mj is absorbed to the blood and taken to the liver while inhalation through the lungs or capilaries in the nose (spray) doesn't really increase the effect it just produces a more rapid and higher volume of intake into the blood stream and additionally the liver conjugates the THC and then recycles some of the metabolised THC through enterohepatic recycling and delivers THC back to the bloodstream that would otherwise have been excreted.

Patches for THC have also been developed and THC gets across the blood brain barrier so it will penetrate the skin IMO but slowly and it will tend to accumulate in adipose tissue (fat) this produes the long period of time before it can be totally cleared from the body ie drug tests.

I am not sure it would be possible to make a safe nasal spray as the sprays used contain a derivative of THC that didn't start in a mj plant so I suppose to make a spray a very pure oil free of solvent would need to be made then tested and then I would assume the consistency would be to viscous to spray more like spread it in the nose. It would take a bit of chemistry to produce THC from mj plant and then redissolve it in the right salt solution in order for the drug to be admin that way IMO. A place to start maybe to look up the ingredients of the spray, generic name nabilone I think.

Edited by syk613