First Time Grow / First Time Issue

hey resin8,

good luck on your first grow. my plant is about the same size as yours so will be watching this thread closely.

Are you keeping yours indoors for its entire life span?

Ta

Merc.

Hey merc,

sure am mate. Am growing Afghan Kush. I'll be starting a grow diary once I get them under the 600w

Goodluck on your grow too :thumbsup:

Looks ok apart from not pointing in the right direction.

Is your light directly above it? If so is there any other light available to the plant? If for example you have your fluro above the plant and the plant is next to a window, it will lean towards the window cause the light is stronger if you know what I mean.

Don't give up man.

I have never used fluro's because I have never had any of these problems with a light like a 400w MH bulb... or even a 400w HPS Son T Agro, so I have not had any desire to experiment with fluro's. But fluro light is a bit weak and i think a lot of growers who now use fluro's didn't start with them because they are so finicky.

I would be interested in how things are looking now seeing as it has been about 3 weeks from your last post.

Cyclone -

I have never used fluro's because I have never had any of these problems with a light like a 400w MH bulb... or even a 400w HPS Son T Agro, so I have not had any desire to experiment with fluro's. But fluro light is a bit weak and i think a lot of growers who now use fluro's didn't start with them because they are so finicky.

I would be interested in how things are looking now seeing as it has been about 3 weeks from your last post.

Cyclone -

I gave up on the seedlings mate, and ended up getting a cutting to throw straight under the 600w MH. Now that is up and running smoothly I've germinated some more seeds and finally had some success ;)