Original Haze is actually haze x skunk, but the skunk plant they use is a special skunk plant that was chosen because of the fact it doesn't add many genes to the progeny, Its un-dominant or something, I forget the word, anyway, its close to pure haze I guess, but its not suitable for breeding like they say.

The Flying Dutchmen are great guys, They send you long replys in broken english to any questions you ask.

And as well as that they run huge test fields (over 10000) and yeah, the strains are just fucking great, I can tell you I'll definately try some more.

I'd really like to try The real Mccoy, and Kerala Krush, and early durban.

Kerala Krush as far as I know is the closest thing to south indian cannabis out there. And south indian cannabis was supposed to be the smoothest, most well bred sativas there was. The only other seedbank I can think of that uses south indian strains is Greenhouse, and they don't use much of it. oh and its in haze.

yeah tell me about it, I was looking through their strains thinking I'd like to buy every single one! The certainly know how to sell themselves.