Guest Field_of_Light

Back in the ole days we used to have durban poison, early pearl as the two main outdoors varities in the area we lived and then we graduated onto hydro white widow...

It grows really well in NZ but there is a NZ Green strain that is floating around which would do you extremely well...keep an eye out for it!

peace

Wish I could help. I've been curious about Durban for some time. I'll keep watching this space. Did you check the Overgrow strainbase for reviews ?

This is some info I have got

http://www.cannagenetics.com/modules.php?n...rban_Poison.xml

I have an opportunity to purchase securely some seeds from england and I think I will use '" seeds direct ". however they have several different strains and if you read the above link you will see there is quite a difference. I did think of trying african seed strains because I want something I can breed from and I thought that plants grown in that particular geographical area would acclimatise easily, In fact if you compare the leaves of Durban to say thai or columbian they are much much broader and greener even though it is a true sativa. I would like to grow true sativa but at my latitude [ 41 degrees] I suspect that in the process of aclimatisation I would end up with rope not dope

Magnolia

What do u class as central NZ??

Golden Bay

Guest weekprik

WTF is golden bay? lol

is that like napier?

I got mates there, outlaws mc and these cocks with v8 tattooed on their necks lol

north of say Palmy any strain will grow, just use bag seed, NZ bagseed is almost always outdoors weed.

golden bay...beautiful place full of ferals...no offence if your a feral....lol

30yrs ago I think I was regarded as a feral. but in Golden Bay it is too cold to be a real feral. Unlike places like cedar bay Nth queensland where you really can live wild.

WTF is golden bay? lol

Takaka

Magnolia