(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

just remember if its broken to check what sorta tracks were last stamped in the ground , if you can !! it could be animals , it just helps to no ( sortof ) if anythings or any one !! has been near your garden :bongon: i usto have strings all over the place specialy they easyest ways in , an i always check around on way in for shoe prints that AINT MINE lol have fun ,

hay when you leave for the plot do you leave before it gets light ?? , becouse from the sounds of your last 3 grows , it sounds like someone is following you, , i usto watch a bloke walk strait past me house strait into the bush ???? but i new were he lived , i coulda followd him easy ,

Edited by smashed1

Ever tried a sign?

Something along the lines of:

"Hi, looks like you've stumbled upon my meagre plants that I use for my joint pain. Please don't rip me off, as I'm a genuine bloke, and don't want to see it taken before it's ready. If you would like to leave your number, I will be more than happy to invite you over for a smoke in the future".

Little things go a long way, especially if you're honest.

Smashed the only thing following me is my shadow bro.. :) there are many many growers where I have plots so its not uncommon to stumble across someones plot.. but there is the unwritten rule.. take cut and then go get fucked... Ive had cuts taken at 1 plot and that doesn't bother me

lol delta 9 I'm probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet :) but my pit bulls are a different story... any one that finds my plot is fine to take some as long as they leave me with enough for my 8 months work... Im an easy guy... just be fair and all is cool :)

Smashed the only thing following me is my shadow bro.. :) there are many many growers where I have plots so its not uncommon to stumble across someones plot.. but there is the unwritten rule.. take cut and then go get fucked... Ive had cuts taken at 1 plot and that doesn't bother me

lol delta 9 I'm probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet :) but my pit bulls are a different story... any one that finds my plot is fine to take some as long as they leave me with enough for my 8 months work... I'm an easy guy... just be fair and all is cool :)

G'day Shroomy. A good nasty piece of business dog is the go. My girl won't let anyone in the back yard, that's hers. On the street shes a tail wagger, loves people, kids big time, put her behind the gate and all bets are off. A large yellow sign says "beware of the dog" so any evil minded critters will only have themselves to blame. Any maggot tries to harm her, there isn't a hole deep enough to hide in. :gun2: I will gladly share/give/help with great kindness, all they gotta do is ask. If they try to stiff me, I am implacable in my response.

Edited by auntynorm

lol delta 9 I'm probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet :) but my pit bulls are a different story... any one that finds my plot is fine to take some as long as they leave me with enough for my 8 months work... I'm an easy guy... just be fair and all is cool :)

G'day Shroomy. A good nasty piece of business dog is the go. My girl won't let anyone in the back yard, that's hers. On the street shes a tail wagger, loves people, kids big time, put her behind the gate and all bets are off. A large yellow sign says "beware of the dog" so any evil minded critters will only have themselves to blame. Any maggot tries to harm her, there isn't a hole deep enough to hide in. :gun2: I will gladly share/give/help with great kindness, all they gotta do is ask. If they try to stiff me, I am implacable in my response.

Its the only way to be these days lol