(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

thanx nitty but I think this will be my last OD that consists of more the 5 plants... its just to much work when you studying and working full time :(

I hear ya bro. You've got to be a man to grow Guerilla. Busting your balls for your plants and getting minimal returns will test even the most dedicated of growers.

Many times this season I asked myself "Why the fuck am I doing this?". Those waves of self doubt slowly but surely lap away at your confidence.

It's this time of the year when those floral clusters are ripening and the leaves begin to glimmer with a shining coat of sticky trichomes that the tide begins to turn. You start to think, "Hell, maybe it was worth the effort after all".

Chin up. There's only a few more weeks to go this run.

:peace:

thanx nitty but I think this will be my last OD that consists of more the 5 plants... its just to much work when you studying and working full time :(

I hear ya bro. You've got to be a man to grow Guerilla. Busting your balls for your plants and getting minimal returns will test even the most dedicated of growers.

Many times this season I asked myself "Why the fuck am I doing this?". Those waves of self doubt slowly but surely lap away at your confidence.

It's this time of the year when those floral clusters are ripening and the leaves begin to glimmer with a shining coat of sticky trichomes that the tide begins to turn. You start to think, "Hell, maybe it was worth the effort after all".

Chin up. There's only a few more weeks to go this run.

:peace:

you are right on the money Sawyer, Its been a trying year that is for sure....

If I only end up harveting my seeded plants ill be a happy man :) made some crosses i think are going to be magic :)

but if I get my seeds and my bud ill be laughing lol

thanx for the pep talk bruz tried to catch you on chat the last few days but you havent been on

keep safe cant wait to see your Phat lady in a few weeks :)