(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

shroomy mate ya bloods worth bottlling.. :thumbsup:

helpin someone in need is a dying trade.....so props to you...

that bit of a helpin hand ...im sure means the world to them ...

most of all ya got me thinking.....i too have sic freinds...maybe there is something i can do to help them..

instead of just watchin and hoping..

stay safe...HM

Last of the last people :)

this is going to patient of mine that has been on my case since I gave her a sample last week :)

ohhh a few grams is also going to a great friend of mine and his missus that makes a mean edible :)

will be posting pics of my hash run in a week or 2

Also i just wanted to let everyone know I will not be doing a grow this year... I got to much on my plate with Uni and work and the new missus is a total nerd.... and i promised id hold off till we had the time to talk about it and discuss the ground rules.... meow.... whip crack.... i know i know.. lol

any ways thought you guys would like the pics it came to 60 grams on the dot... keep safe everyone and your harvest is one for the record books :)

post-16743-0-25065100-1304588251_thumb.jpg

post-16743-0-39086900-1304588253_thumb.jpg