My first hydro set-up...need advice

Chev

:P

Very funny! :P . Seriously, checked my babies this morning, and they're as healthy-looking as ever! May turn them tomorrow night. They were put in on Saturday night, so Tue or Wed should be sweet. I gotta turn em' b4 they get 2 big!! I have pruned them a little, and they've just gone insane! Growth rate is unfuckenreal. What size do ppl generally get them 2 b4 they turn them? I'm scared! :P Later.....

Chev

36 hrs of darkness will allow the plant to prepare and you will have a much improved transition with that break especially comin from 24hr light.

Do a flush and change every other nute change.For 12-36 hours.

You won't believe it in terms of growth!

If yah get some superbud for em you can stop the stretch dead cold. Expensive stuff 150.00 US per quart. But the thickest biggest buds yah evah saw. I mean awesome not like you ever saw before. The energy that would have gone into the stretch goes into the buds instead!

Maybe you can go together with some friends cause a quart is way more than you can use. And make room in the fridge for it.

Guess yah haven't considered CO2?

It's a blast to run enough bud so you can shut the cabinet for the rest of the year!

Edited by Stalwart

Don't know about the 36 hour thing, some think it works and others say its a waste of time.

Your plants could double in height from start of flower to finish, so use that to judge your space and when you should turn them. The longer you leave them veg the bigger the end yield will be.