MJ to decrease or increse bodyweight?

Guest Wilderbud

Ive never had a weight problem because I have high metabolism and enjoy food but I think smoking full-time does decrease my appetite but I usually eat less when I have no weed. I eat less when I have no weed to let my body absorb more THC/CBD the next time I smoke .: marijuana is giving me back my appetite.

I tend to eat more sugary foods when Im stoned and especially drink a lot more coke. I think the effects of weed on my system is the opposite to what it should be but Im stuck in a cycle of munching and fasting for some reason.

I am a smoker and I put my cigarettes away after I start getting stoned [i mean after a second session] so it may be the tobacco in the mix thats giving me the appetite effect. When I run out of weed on a weekly basis my eating pattern is really messed up but its no match for my sleeping habits [my bad back has turned me into an insomniac and its messing with my blood pressure].

Loss-of-appetite and increased-appetite have both been attributed to smoking marijuana and I agree that Sativa-dominant can increase your appetite and Indica-dominant can decrease your appetite [if for no other reason than couch-lock]. I do get the munchies on heavy weed [couch-lock stuff] but Im usually too lazy to get up and eat.

I put on weight during winter and lose it during summer like any non-smoker.

Guest Wilderbud
My parents kicked me out of home cos I was always too stoned, and gave me $20, and I bought a 10 bag, some sausages and a pack of smokes.

That must have been a ride and a half.

My stepdad hated me being stoned all the time and eventually put hydrochloric acid on my seedlings - when I smoked it my nose bled before I had time to finish the first cone. :)

Fuck people who dont understand the drug culture!

Marijuana completes me!