drying buds

the 4.5 litre pots are easy for me as i have a f***back and i can get in there to water and move them around easy 8 1 lt are to heavy to lift when i empty the run off in the saucers .

at what height would you put them into flower and how many in this size tent

i wanted to know if i finish drying them in the paper bags would u get mould as they are still wet .cheers aussiegrow

Deep Water Culture DWC

do a site search

lay them back on the rack.....

if you are you worried about mold????????

dont use paper bags

them off and manicure when pulled
thats the way i dowit

might leave a little bit of stem to hang for drying

6inc exhust fan 150 intake and the same on the cooltube
bigger is cooler 8" or 10" fans all round will lower the growroom temps
1 have a 250w mh light i can put in the middle between the cool tubes i no they are bad for not throwing light but in qld it tends to get a bit warm my temps were to high in the tent so i put the tubes in.....................can u help me cheers aussiegrow
get a light mover
i hand water
that sux

automate

there many systems pon the market to chose from

pick one that suits you style

add co2 injection for a better yield in high temp rooms

guidance

I was wondering about this as well. When it came to drying I was thinking of keeping a bucket of water in one corner of the room, increacing the humidity slightly and thus slowing the drying process?

would this work? would a bucket (5L) be too much?

Humidity is not your friend when drying, the best conditions are a cool dark and dry room. Airflow all that is required, not excessive air, you dont want to create a wind tunnel as that will dry your buds too quick, just enough to keep the humidity down and ensure even drying, a grow room with the lights off and extraction fan left on is generally perfect if you have a couple of oscillating fans going in there.

Oh and to those who are trying to leave a bit of moisture in their buds for weight, your either a greedy bastard or a fool! damp buds are shit buds, no exceptions.

Humidity is not your friend when drying, the best conditions are a cool dark and dry room. Airflow all that is required, not excessive air, you dont want to create a wind tunnel as that will dry your buds too quick, just enough to keep the humidity down and ensure even drying, a grow room with the lights off and extraction fan left on is generally perfect if you have a couple of oscillating fans going in there.

Oh and to those who are trying to leave a bit of moisture in their buds for weight, your either a greedy bastard or a fool! damp buds are shit buds, no exceptions.

Hehe, yeah I couldnt agree more and thakx for the advice.

Airflow cool, dark dry....

:) I know just the place.

:), and I couldnt agree more. I cant count the number of time a Q turned into something less :(

those daze are over :)

Thanks for your input