Sunday Night - Channel 7 @ 6:30pm

Jabez good on ya! if their deleting your message, then rewrite it and save it as a txt file so you can repeatedly spam it back if they remove it.

That's what I should have done the first time. I've reposted it but I don't think it's worded as well as the one I posted last night. I just can't get over how they picked my post out to delete. It was just stating fact, nothing abusive at all! must of hit a nerve.

Wait a minute guys are you using the "gotta secret? let us know!" form or are you actually using a yahoo7 email to send your feedback as actual comments?

if it's the feed back form which i used, don't expect it to showup in the comments, what i sent was basically an email.

More on Ben he can remember the first time he smoked yeah, everybody should remember their first time

he can remember before he smoked and after he last smoked, basically he can't remember anything during his smokers days because he got stoned everyday (which kinda rocks the credibility of the story)

Being stoned not high but stoned for long periods of time usually affects your ability to remember what happened during that time.

In other words this is perfectly normal he did not suffer memory loss and problems when he is not blazed, simply he ABUSED IT if you smoke the odd reefer now and then don't expect Channel 7's claim that you will suffer what he suffered, because he ABUSED IT.

Since I am not as dumb as some ....

I know my comment WAS posted as I saw it on the site.

Now it is gone.

Conclusion: Comments pointing out how dumb it is to make a whole story out of one person's alleged experiences are being deleted.

Thats BS Pandora, you should email in and complain.

Ben's sister is answering what you people are posting? wow, I don't have a Yahoo right now, but if someone can get me the email I'll send her a request for an E-Interview with her Brother that way I can address your queries to him to get more information.

Things i'd plan on asking.

Did you do on average 20 or more cones every single day you were a user?

Did you ever try any other drugs?

Did you ever get caught by the police (come on someone who scores 250$ of weed every week for many years would have to be made of horseshoes not to arouse the police's suspicion)

Are you able to remember everything before you used dope and everything that happened after you quit?

Budstedpothead, those questions you'd ask has no concern to you at all (or anyone else). How is it going to improve your life by grilling someone for those answers? Also, I know many folks that have not raised suspicion with the police, with their decades of cannabis comsumption.

It was a shithouse report, that wasn't worthy of the air time. I'm sure the average joe seen it for what it is. Seriously, some people in this thread need to get a life of their own..

:P

lets see how long this lasts on the boards THIS time (it last 12 seconds the first time i posted it :P)

typical, sunday night has removed my post but i will continue to put it up until it is left on these boards so here we go...

I think that everyone should stop grilling this poor bloke, yes he sold out but i would to if i was living in a halfway house on a couch with no prospects for the futre. At the end of the day it is typical journalist CRAP. the interview would have gone for hours and Sunday Night would have editted it to make it sound like a dangerous drug. I'm all for decriminalisation of mj and to me that report was absolute rubbish, maybe the journalists should actually do their job and actually investigate the positive AND negative effects of MJ, so why doesnt Sunday Night follow up with stories about the long term effect's of alcoholism and tabacco smoking because at the end of the day they are all drugs and any sort of abuse (which is what ben was doing) will cause negative effect's on the mind and body and possibly even worse where alcohol is concerned, so why arent they illegal? Maybe because the governmant makes BILLIONS of dollars every year out of tax revenues. Utter CRAP Sunday Night, very dissapointed.

I smoke more than 20 cones a day and I've done lots of other drugs and never had any problems like that. I've also known plenty of people who smoke as much weed as me and a shit load more drugs, none have ever had problems like were being claimed. So worrying about if this guy was doing all these things is completely meaningless.

Either he was acting, or he has some serious problems that have nothing (or very little) to do with any drug, especially herb.

The only people to be angry with are the people at Sunday night. There the ones that did the story. Ben just took the money and said, What should I say?