Australian Style Bongs

I've got an Aussie Tough Rabbits Ears, a little cheap travel/emergency bong and a Cheech, and i couldn't count the other's i've had over the years. All shapes and sizes, glass, ceramic, wood, metal, pvc, plastic, chambered, home made, hand-made, carved, hooka's, My life has been like a Noah's Ark for bongs wacko.gif , but i just loved my Chong best of all,, which i recently lost to the land of Broken Billiescrybaby.gif

He lasted 6-7 years and was put through some pretty hard use. We went through a lot together Billy and me wub.gif, We had a relationship that was closer and more loving than i've had with most people rolleyes.gif. Til he cracked it sad.gif So it's not just about buying a new one.. nono.gif. It's like finding a new friend you just click with, and this is important for something that will spend the rest of it's life at my side dj.gif

I see there's some gathering.gif about quality of glass, prices etc, i'm currently looking to buy a new Billy from Bongs'n'Things, (support site sponsors) who state their Chong bong is made from Aussie Pyrex.. And make some pretty strong claims for it's toughness. Basically have to drop it on concrete for it to break (touch wood)......

They will also match any online price in Oz for same product. I don't think app' $40 is too much for good quality Australian Pyrex, even if it's made or put together OS whistling0000.gif

Also in my experience, the better quality the glass, the easier to clean. Just some morning fresh, and a brush, Spotless in less than a minute, You can use the handle of a wooden spoon for the stem wink.gif

Hey P Blaze, i think jai answered your question in an earlier post laugh.gif

peace.gif

hay if any one wants to drill (grind) a hole in there on glass bottle its shit easy an takes 8/9 seconds.

all u need is hard stone cone shape grinding bits u put in the drill (they come in round ball shapes to ) put your bottle between your feet ,

measure were u want the hole grab the drill (battery so dont get shocked lol) with cone shape grinding bit , an have someone with hose an constant stream of water were u want to drill (grind) , an just start adding abit of presure it goes strait throu real QUIK, an the bits of glass just grind away like very fine bits of glass particles too easy ,

but dont push to far throu or your hole will end up to big, an when first starting drilling (grinding) it tends to wanto slip around abit befre u get a lil nick in the glass so be carfull when first starting couse if you slip around abit ull have lil gouged scaches all around the hole.

i have made heaps diff lil glass shapes an best ever better that any bought bong i think ? is a 350 ml, bottle galliano , black sambuca beacouse the the shape is perfect i recone an there not to big an very skiny for the size so smoke rockets up thrugh it alot quiker than most an much easer on lungs for same size hight bongs there just abit diff .

havent got pics havent made one for over 10 years but you can make some good easy bongs that way try it

Edited by smashed1