geez eh, you guys are all very PC aren't ya's........

Personally, If you get offended by my stupid opinions than something is fucking wrong with you. I'm a sad fucking pathetic cunt sitting back at a computer with not a friend in the world. You dont know who the fuck I am so why does it matter if I respect your or someone elses lifestyle???? Does it really offend you when people generalise about others??

Geez, there is alot of shit goes on in life, and if you get offended by my stupid opinions, than the real world must drive you mad.

but yeah, I wont generalize about people no more.

These days of Political Correctness, it'd probably be wrong to say Nazi's we're evil. Shouldn't stereotype individuals eh???

Sorry but I wasn't stereotyping, I know some nice bikers, mainly my uncle, hes a fucking spastic in a wheelchair cos he fell off his bike, his "friends" stole his wallet and left him to die. If you dont wanna be stereotyped by other people as a criminal then, why not follow a subculture that isn't infamous for being criminals???

Anyway, there you's go, feeding the fire.

QOUTE"Whitecluster's point, which I believe is a valid one, is that although MJ is never directly responsible for anyone's death, it can often be indirectly responsible.

Something that impaires judgement and co-ordination is going to result in accidents and people doing shit they wouldn't do when straight.

Lets face it, the world would be a better place without MJ, alcohol, or drugs of any type, but who would want to live in it?"

You guys wanna here some Fucked up shit.

I dont know if you guys can tell but I am in the Usa as we speak, and for the past 6 mnths i have seen ALOT of T.V. Commercials against pot.

I dont know when you got your info Lokm8, but on several commercials paid by the Us government, They are saying that marijauna KILLS.

One, kinda is along the lines of what Wc said, It shows a little kids picture and it says this little kid was killed by a driver on Marijuana, Then it goes on to say it was his brother who was driving under the influence of POT that killed him.

So was it the Pot or the Driver???????? Or was it the driver on pot??

I have a very hard time beleiving that, dude was probably in a accidental accident that could happen to anyone, and it just so happened pot was in his system.

Another commercial, This one is real bad, It shows 2 teen boys smoking out of a bong while parents are gone. Then again another day smoking while parents are gone, and then another day smoking (the scenes cut representing a new day that the kids are in the same spot smoking pot) Well in the end of this one, one of the kids pulls his dads Handgun out of a drawer and the other kid says "Whoa whats that" and the kid with the gun says " Dont worry its not loaded".

Well you can guess the end of this one, The stupid kid shoots the other one. The actually funny thing about this is that the kid that got shot is the only one that they showed hitting the bong, So in my interpretation the sober Kid killed the Good stoner minding his own business.

I agree, MJ can be indirectly reponsible, but I have seen people all f"d up on Pharmecutical pills, Alcohol, other drugs, I have never once seen someone on pot acting as f"d up as someone on 1 xanex, Pharmecital pills are getting out of hand in the Us and i have seen people die from them. I have not once heard of someone getting hurt, or doing something extremly stupid as to kill themself or someone else.

It still can happen, Im not disagreeing with that, but please, Marijauana compared to any other Illegal drug or even pills mad by our government, or alcohol, MJ deaths are probably 1 to every 1,000,000 deaths caused by alcohol, or pills etc.

They air more Anti-Marijuana commercials, and radio ads, but i dont really feel like writing more about this BS, making me sad, I need to go roll up a Blunt, fuck papers. So if i rolled up Blunts weighing 5 grams a peice id have to smoke,.....

.......................................ummm......

...................................................................ummm

.................... hahaha 134,400 big blunts would kill me, but thats only if i could smoke them all in 15 minutes hahahahahaha.

PEACE

Kaliking

ahh, but the tobacco in the blunt might shorten that considerably.... ::rolleyes::

Yeah, it's pretty amazing what the U.S. govt. is doing to it's own people. And they call themselves "the greatest democracy on earth..." ::wacko:: :o

Unfortunately, we're attatched at the hip-pocket to your nation, so our pollies (there are a few good ones...) are having a great deal of trouble trying to make sensible laws. We've even signed treaties with the u.n. (read, U.S.A. controlled u.n.) preventing us from legalising any currently illegal drugs.... Huh? "You can make it illegal, (You better) but if you even think about doing the opposite we'll f@#$ ya." That's abouyt the gist (sp?) of it, anyway.

*sigh*

Kaliking, I feel for ya mate, I really really do...

In Australia alone, a few hundred people die from withdrawal to alcohol every year. I was addicted to severe narcotics, and had to see a withdrawl expert. it was he that gave me that bit of info about booze withdrawals.

Tobacco has caused a tumor in my father's lung and he has emphasemia. he's going to die a horrific death, prematurely. But I wonder how much $$ the american gov. will be putting into advertising like that.

I have a friend in the USA that is a smoker, and a school councellor. Part of his job every year is to give a talk to the school adressing drugs. The septic tanks have a day where they put extra pressure on the kids to reject drugs and an opportunity to dob in their parents or any other family member if they will.

My friend isn't allowed to include alcohol or tabbacco in his discourse. Only the nasty listed ones that the gov. feels more resposible for crime or health problems, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He's also banned at risk of loosing his job, if he reasons on the side of harm minamalisation.

Accidents happen, if people are under the influence of any mind altering substance, then the chance of accidents will be higher of course. Many , many house wives drive around on anti-depressants and tranquilizers every day. I drive around on pain killers periodically, although I rarely do, sometimes it happens that I do. I get my wife to do nearly all the driving these days.

There are already laws condemning driving under the influence of a drug. No decriminalisation or legalisation debate would suggest exemption from that. But the question of does pot kill, and then to argue such peripheral involvment is a bit sad. I mean if after all these years they have spent so much dough trying to prove pot is dangerous, the best they can come up with is accidents attributed to the influence of the drug on people operating machinery, then we feel very vindicated that the gov. has been beaten by all accounts of the arguement.

Plenty of people die at the wheel or as a consequence of a person at the wheel because of booze, and ontop of that, booze kills in so many ways it's hard to count. Why then does the mighty US of a exempt it from the drug issue?

Recently the debate has been raging in Australia regarding the amount of fatalities by driver fatigue. But to say that a sleepless night is dangerous is insane.

Here is what a DEA judge pparently has to say about it:-

The DEA’s Administrative Law Judge, Francis Young concluded: “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[gr/]Source: U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Agency, “In the Matter of Marijuana Rescheduling Petition,” [Docket #86-22], (1988, September 6), p. 57[/gr]

cheers

rob

Edited by RobbieGanjaSeed

Guest Field_of_Light

once again its the usa leading the anti mj view by example....

got the feeling that our govt figures are largely little americans in disguise?

I used to chat to quite a few americans via the net who thought that mj use was the work of the devil (baptist girls they were), a mind altering evil drug used by african americans etc......

And this was only 3 years ago....so thanks for filling in where they get some of these ideas from...who would have thought it would be taught at summer camp...

now thats indoctrination.... :angry:

kaliking, thats pretty fuked up stuff to push MJ as being something it isn't, I feel for the common american consumer.Shoving bullshit in your faces just cause they have the power to through media. All the while your neighbours north seem to have a different take on it all.

Althought globally diverse, I cant understand why some country's dont look at others where MJ is decriminalized and balance out the pluses and minuses. Economically America is one of the strongest in the world and its trends influence others, yet its very set in its way against a simple plant.

In a way its a catch 22 situation though, im glad the government here havent put their grubby old hands over this plant, good genes will almost dissappear and give way to high yielers for profit sake so pple like Little Johnny can buy his step-son that brand new BMW for next Xmas.

And I wish this nation would pull its head out and stop looking to America so much.....its brain washing to an extreme, but as long as the mighty "$" is there I guess it's alright then. USA has us by the balls and we seem to have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot as we aspire to their success as a nation.

Enuff of the J'lo's and the Eminems , where are the Angels, AC/DC, The Police....ok im getting off topic now......

"dont be so reckless...throw down your gun........"

lok

Edited by lokm8

You cant tell me noone has ever climbed up a cliff, got stoned and fell off. Or drowned, or crashed there car. I see people do dangerous things cos they are stoned all the time.

hehehe, i hear ya whitey.

I must say the majority of stupid things that i have seen have been after cones. Funny you shuld talk about the cliff, my cousin decided to jump off his 3rd story balcony and slide down a palm tree that was close to the edge coz he was too lazy to take the stairs :) ... Ended up with a broken leg and a screwed up hip.

::): fun times.

"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that

it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation

and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A

prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles

upon which our government was founded."

-- Abraham Lincoln, December, 1840

I come in a bit late but ithink if you take a look at some research then you will find as long as you don't smoke mj then it is relatively safe, To put an oz spin on the stats for drug related deaths in 91/ 96 the WA health info centre report '98 shows (approx)18000/18000 tobacco, 3700/3700 alcohol and mj 0/0

marijuana is not dangerous to the individual, but it is in a way dangerous to society. car crashes, fires, the like occur but the ends justify the means. imagine the tax money that could be brought in by marijuana. jobs in southern california, less crime, regulation of cannabis, cheaper prices, less tax money spent on fighting drugs, easier boarder checks, and best of all, people who were dying from cancer and aids wouldnt need to suffer as much you ignorant conservative shit heads!