I think MJ would have killed many, not THC, but mouldy buds could lead to say pneumonia then death or tongue cancer or something.

They would have died due to the mould, not the mj.

You cant tell me noone has ever climbed up a cliff, got stoned and fell off. Or drowned, or crashed there car. I see people do dangerous things cos they are stoned all the time.

And sleeping stoners houses must burn down a fair bit too.

That's death due to their own stupidity, not the mj.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

Whitecluster's point, which I believe is a valid one, is that although MJ is never directly responsible for anyone's death, it can often be indirectly responsible.

Something that impaires judgement and co-ordination is going to result in accidents and people doing shit they wouldn't do when straight.

Lets face it, the world would be a better place without MJ, alcohol, or drugs of any type, but who would want to live in it? :P

Guest weekprik
(bikers) are evil fucking scum who dont give a shit whose lungs they hurt as long as they get money

hey man were not ALL like that, some of us wont even sell our weed,

Im starting to get a bit offended by repeat bad posts of bikers,

Its like saying "all people that smoke pot are hippes that dont work"

which both u and I know is BS,

instead of saying bikers how about telling me what you mean? what club does this,

Something that impaires judgement and co-ordination is going to result in accidents and people doing shit they wouldn't do when straight.

It's still their own stupidity, unlike with using alcohol the idiots are fully aware of the risks they are taking.

MJ is grown and big big commercial growers (bikers) are evil fucking scum who dont give a shit whose lungs they hurt as long as they get money.

Prejudiced comments are not appreciated at Oz Stoners, please do not make such unsubstantiated statements in future.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

hey guys I think some are missing the point here.

Ofcourse MJ can be linked 'indirectly" to death , as can anything in life, from a cheating spouse to a telstra-bill.

The point was to show that MJ is not a toxic substance that causes death, yes directly, otherwise it becomes a mute-agrument, agree?

Also yes, we shouldnt stereotype certain groups in our society as they differ.

hey cheeba

Hi lokm8 - Who is the mma legend that choofs, probably Tank Abbot!!!!

Cheers

Actually it was Eddie Bravo tapping out Rolyer Gracie and Joe Rogan (host of Fear Factor, BJJ purple-belt) fully supported Bravo and the right to choof.

Tank Abbot is a joke these days, he made a comeback this year and since his return to UFC he has got his arse kicked twice in under 1 minute, sport has really changed since the early cage-fighting, where the emphasis was on "no-rules"

and "2 men enter, one man leaves".

cheers

Lok

Hi all,

This is so funny. I have like this running debate with my old lady over pot, I'm for it :rolleyes: and she's against it. I got her to smoke it for the first time ever a year ago, hehehe. She said it was the best nights sleep in a long time that night!! Anyway, it's like anything man. You abuse piss, you turn into a brain-damaged alcoholic who will probably die of kidney/liver problems. You smoke cigs, you could die of cancer ect. Pot is a lifesaver to me. I have chronic pain from wrist problems, including raynauds syndrome (caused by carpal tunnel syndrome), and I now have rheumatism. I've had 2 ops, and may have to have another one. I've only just turned 22 yrs old. My hands were fucked by the time I was 20, from meatpacking mainly (I've been working pretty much since I turned 15). I was using Panadeine Forte, anti-inflammatries and voltaren. I sleep wearing thermal gloves, and wrapped in a shawl. Morning and late evening is the worst times for pain. This hasn't been made any better by the arrival of my first child, my baby boy Patrick (Hurray!), now 7 months old. If anything, it only stirred it up more. It doesn't help my son is double the size of a baby his age either!! Heavy :o . I don't take anything now, I only smoke in the evenings and use a little voltaren. I would rather grow my own and smoke it, then take a million different things, half of which make you feel nauseas, constipated and vague. The only difference is, my painkillers are prescription and legal. Pot is not. And pot makes me feel a hell of a lot better than a fistful of painkillers or sleepers. I refuse to take sleepers, I hate them. Give me a cone any day of the week! :wacko:

Chev

Guest Urbanhog

Chev,

Shit, you must have been going thru a lot of shit before you have even reached 22 :o .... yeah I know what you mean about babies they grow pretty fast before you even know it, and they suddenly get heavy, but sometimes babies make things gotten better sometimes with babies.. Yeah I don't have any kids, but I am godfather of my best's mate's daughter and she'll be 12 months in 4 weeks! and she really has changed my outlook towards life even I am not the father! :rolleyes:! as I babysit the baby almost weekly, and I always have enjoyed every hour with her.

Hope things will improve for you Chev,

Urbie :wacko:

Thanx Urbie,

Things have been great since I've had my son. You suddenly remember all the important things in life, including the fact that there is always some poor bastard out there doing it a lot rougher than you!! :rolleyes:

And thanx for the advice Kash, good one :wacko: