New to Cannabis

* NEVER mix weed with tobacco- that SUCKS.

What a load of shit. I've been smoking weed for about 13 years and I wouldnt consider smoking it straight. I dont smoke cigarettes but I find smoking straight weed to be so unsatisfying that I wouldnt bother (aside from in a vape which isnt smoking).

After 13 years I think I know enough about the drug cannabis to make a conscious decision on how I want to smoke it, for me the satisfaction I get from pulling a massive cone (with spin in it) is almost as important as the high.

It's been scientifically proven that tobacco increases THC absorption so all you supposed purists arent actually getting as bent as people who spin, so dont influence the kid with your biased opinion. It's a completely different drug with spin - a better one.

What a load of shit. I've been smoking weed for about 13 years and I wouldnt consider smoking it straight. I dont smoke cigarettes but I find smoking straight weed to be so unsatisfying that I wouldnt bother (aside from in a vape which isnt smoking).

After 13 years I think I know enough about the drug cannabis to make a conscious decision on how I want to smoke it, for me the satisfaction I get from pulling a massive cone (with spin in it) is almost as important as the high.

It's been scientifically proven that tobacco increases THC absorption so all you supposed purists arent actually getting as bent as people who spin, so dont influence the kid with your biased opinion. It's a completely different drug with spin - a better one.

do you make a concious decision to smoke spin?? or is it a subconcious decision because you get a nicatine hit? im sure it would hit the spot after 13 years !!

weed does not need tobacco to smoke it, you add it by choice why not try it natural and move on from there??

ive herd some shit but that quote takes the cake ,maybe u should stop smoking weed and just smoke ciggies!!

Dude hey if you want to smoke it with Tobacco, be my guest. But I will do my best to discourage others from the shite practice that is mixing weed with tobacco. There is good reason to suspect it makes it significantly more addictive, hey and if you want lung cancer one day, keep going.

Edited by cybergenesis

I wish you anti tobacco wingers would leave off, if someone wants to mix tobacco with their buds that is their choice, unless you are smoking it too then it is really none of your business.

Hypocritical thinking like that got Cannabis prohibited in the first place, people do not need to be told what is right for them, they need to be informed of the risks but given the right to decide for themselves and not be abused and derided for making what is essentially a personal choice much the same as smoking weed.

On topic:

I would advise a either joint or vapourizer for your first try of cannabis, they are both easier to take small tokes of than a bong and not as likely to give you coughing fits as a dry pipe.

:D

Mate just make sure your in a happy place when you smoke, do something to distract you eg watch a good show, or listen to music or chat with good people and take it slow. AND Seriously just smoke little bitty cones (or whatever) at a time. Wait 15 min between hits. The key is take it slow. Personally i hate getting ripped. I just love getting a little high.

Bythe way....

its so annoying when someone quotes a post and then carries on bagging it. Man the whole point is to give YOUR opinion. So if you disagree maybe give a constructive post about your view point. Attacking another post is both arrogant and annoying.

By the way i am also of the opinion that weed should be smoked straight esp if your a non smoker for the simple reason that nocitine is addictive.