Mastering The Bong

i have came back from the dead many times after taking a hit from the tiger bong,belive,it has sent me to hell & back before. :D

i am no longer scared to die,been there done that, cough cough

i quess you are right then flatcat,your body do not like a bong one bit.

have you ever tryed drinking milk before the hit ? honey is good also if you like the taste.

all the best BB

Edited by biggerbuds

size and design of the bong your pulling on make a huge difference, I cough my guts up if I use small glass bongs but if I use a bong over say 45cm I cough my guts up aswel: watch the smoke pull thru and figure out whats making you cough (with these big bongs u can fill the entire chamber without actualy inhaling any smoke at all.... boy they hit hard tho :D).

myself I cough if im inhale too much pure smoke without letting the shotty off.

best method for smoking a bong is to fill the chamber right up, as slow as you can and try to remove all the air from the bong then blow it out your nose while keeping your mouth on the bong. Once there is no air in your lungs and you pull the hit it will hit you pretty good and smooth i've found. My bong has about 1000ml of volume.

personally i change my bong water ever couple of days but i keep my bong in the fridge so the bong water is cold i have never coughed this way. i only really cough when i try pull the cone to fast or pack it to full. adding spin doesnt really change much for me i prefer none but i have some friends who need spin otherwise they cough.