Mastering The Bong

I am a bit worried about some people's anatomy in this topic lol

I have never coughed up my c**t, but the odd piece of lung, maybe.

Change the water often ... it helps. Even several times a night if you can be arsed. The cleaner the water the less I cough, I reckon.

Yeah I agree I clean my bong every time I use it, and change the water sometimes two times per session. I find the first 2 or mayb 3 cones go down fine but after that they get harsher and harsher (as I get worse and worse cotton mouth) so I just progressively pack smaller cones as I go. Usually don't end up coughing too much, if your smoking that much that it makes you cough like crazy its not really enjoyable. I have mates who pack over rim, everests every time most of the time they punch them but spend the next 10 mins coughing like crazy and struggling to talk. To the rim keep me content and happy, no need to go overboard if your gonna end up not enjoying yourselves.

EDIT: I wouldnt mind a glass on glass bong with ashcatcher, probably make things alot smoother. I got a regular 30cm glassy and thats pretty smooth as it is so double chambered glass on glass would probs be like smoking air haha.

Edited by FDL

:)

Heheh , Yeh ... I smoke bongs too :doh:

Good comments there ... Practice , Clean Water , Double chambers , smaller cones ... etc. lol

Thankfully I've never developed a full-on Bongers-cough ... known alot of people with a very chronic and severe reaction every single bong tho ... lotsa these people smoked with lotsa spin (tobacco) in order to take the "cough" factor out of the ganja ... in the long run it doesn't take a genius to figure out that that doesn't help at all , if in fact it doesn't actually make it worse (in the long run) ...

I think :

1. Gotta find the right bong for you ... figure out whether ya prefer a single or double chamber , large or small etc etc ... not as easy as it sounds because ya could easy spend alot of $'s buying new bongs to experiment with before ya found a "perfect" one ... and there are so many options! :sly: (WOuld you like the Wizard or The Skull?) ...

Probably obvious to say but a glass bong is generally considered your best bet ... which one tho?

2. Clean water does help ofc , sometimes tho the cleanest water will make you cough more ... purity ...

3. Because probably the most important thing to do with whether you cough or not ... is the Smoko itself ...

4. Thing is , the better the bud the more it should probably make you want to cough after smoking? (wrong?)

5. As far as I see it , when smoking bongs of Really really good stuff ... maybe just pack em smaller ^_^

(As was noted , sometimes can cop a bit of flak for this ... fuck that , wanna make sure you can still smoke bongs for looong into the future heheh :D )

6. Well Grown , Well Dried , Well Cured ... Well loved Cannabis Budz will go along way ...

Theoretically tho , you should still feel the need of weed to cough your lungs up ... otherwise , search out bester budz :) hahaheheh

Well , that was my reply I spose ...

Cheerz and Enjoy :D

Budman :)