My first Successful clone

Ok i have made a purchase of Canna terra flores 1litre and PK 13-14 for the flowering stage, how long will a 1 litre bottle last on 1 plant for example? (I have 8 plants but only 4 that i'm focusing on at the moment), I am possibly going to make that super sauce i saw somewhere in the forums I already have a huge ass bag of Yates Dynamic Lifter, all i need is B&B and fish emulsion

but for my little clone is it ok to use this super sauce? the roots have spread through the soil mix already and are slowly working their way towards the base.

That 1lt nute should last a whole grow under 1 light and a bit left over to feed the outside plant or two.

The clone probaly doesnt need any nutrient just yet. How big is it?

fish emulsion and seasol and 1/2 recomended dose each would be best for the first week. In a week or a few good inches ofgrowth/ leaves with good light start feeding at 1.0ec aprox 1/4 dose Canna tarras bottle when the clone doubles insize..

Mix up the soil and water it without plant for a few days, sounds pretty hot mix for a youngin but can be done.

Then plant the clone after its doubled in size and using 1.0ec of fert(canna terra1/4dose) hopefully if you do the repot

slowly there will be no shock and burn. A potting pix by itself tends to burn really young plants