My first Successful clone

do you use both the trimat and the PGR+?

i know i can buy powerfeed from coles, where can i get aminogrow? do bunnings supply this?

last question ^_^ how do you apply the nutes? do you mix them together and add the appropriate amount of water or apply seperately, following the label instructions

"

EDIT: i think i clicked on a US website :) is it "amino grow" or "Eco-aminogro"

Edited by Astro84

Yeah. It's Eco- aminogrow. Got is from Bunnings. 500 mL for round $15 I think. Saw it one day, got curious, decided to try it. All my potted plants love the stuff.

Got the Seasol and Powerfeed from Bunnings too. Round the $11 dollar mark. Liter bottles. So far I have only used it at half and one quarter the recommended rate per liter of h2o for vegies, herbs, and annuals.

Um. I get the amount of water I want and add the bit o this n bit o that. I don't know how or why but the mix seems to work out great pH wise without having to worry about the pH it just seems to work out perfect. ^_^

Never heard of Trimat or PGR+, have absolutely no interest in going anywhere near PGR's either.

Um, oh. I use a plastic 2 Lt watering can for application of my mixture.... :)

But that is just how my garden works, for the mean time any way. ^_^ :)

I have planted three cloned plants outside. They had small buds on them when I put them into the soil, and I was told that they would revert back to veging, but they haven't. I've even taken a couple of nice mature buds off the first one I planted. They don't seem to be growing tall though. Two of them are only about six inches tall. The earlier one is about 14 inches. They are about ten weeks old. Does anyone know if they will revert to veging and start growing more limbs?

was the mother plant already flowering when u cloned them?

Yeah Astro, she was still in flower mode actually. Which would go towards explaining why they took thier time going to root. That and I kinda forgot the rooting gel! :)

Well done Astro :freak: :( I have had two failed attempts, due me being a dumb arse and letting the jiffy pots stay too wet. :flex: Next try is in rockwool cubes.

Opps!

i dont know what nutes to get for vegging, there are so many damn choices it's stupid! i've seen alot of people using canna so which ones shuold i get for soil and outdoors

i also have no EC or pH meters at this stage, they do seem like a worth while investment but i dont know which ones to get either, i see you can get your $8 kits, the $30 or $40 ones then u get serious with $200 (not like i'm going that deep though)

has some generic ones should i get these or are there ones you should recommend

If your budget allows the only TDS meter I would use is a truncheon and as far as a pH pen goes, Hanna. I did buy a $30 pH pen from eBay to get me out of strife and so far it's worked flawlessly.

hey, at ths stage i dont really see any deficiencies or problems with my plants, they seem to grow well...but slow (except the big ones in the yard which i've actually just tied down for more growth on the lower nodes (and to keep the height down), the only thing i want is for the rest to grow faster under natural light, nutes (i assume) would help me achieve more vigorous growth and denser foliage as well as a larger root system, stonger stems etc...now that i think about it im not sure i need a tester unless all my plants are suffering which they're not.

i'll post some pics in my "first grow' thread tomorrow as an overall update (general outdoors section) :)