M.C.G

I'll be bookie on it :toke: Whats da odds.......-..-........ don't cook on roof v;s cooks on roof

fair start 1:4 (don't forget I recall he asked for any suggestions/solutions acknowledging heat is a issue)

There is no final design submitted yet ! - design may solve the problem however,

tigger.....i suppose it cant hurt to have a few critics. but im quietly confident in my chances.

keep the coments coming, i dont mind

tigger ....deffinately gonna use a veggie box, roots will cook in the afternoon as the temps rise. i have no idea if this will work ........i cant really be bothered in making one with wood from the hardware store. i might have to walk the streets and find some rubbish that people are throwing out. i have time but if anyone has any ideas.

But i guess any suggestion would have to be one of "no effort and/or cost" since your saying it is all too hard (lazy fecker) with a problem asking for suggestions /solutions.

A now non-possibility now considering is to build yourself a small cab, grab clones off a m8, put them into 12/12 @ 10" under lights (limited choice) 6-10 weeks later (strain dependent) & "bobs ya uncle" bud in no time.

Your game is just to grow

Visit UK420.com - have a look at the small room GR's........cross the pond they deal with 'stealth & space' issues with some manic solutions/designs/ideas

I don't think I have read any 'suggestions' but if you make on remember no effort please !

tigger ...i have just moved to melbourne.

living with my sister and one other and she has told me NO PLANTS!

Forgot these stated facts.

You must not want a roof over your head

If the target is just a completed grow , or at minimum satisfy a need for "selfishness pleasure" the odds will defo go up in this direction 1:4 up to 1:6.

think that there are multiple difficulties to overcome.

Heat retention from concrete/cement (mm's referring to)

security - tendering (water/feed) often enough

- helicopters/areoplains

And the list just grows.....

All the best with a solution to 'multiple downers'

;) - Melbourne is not kind to the homeless, none here is really.

;)

Nitty.

Stay in there son . Don't you dare give up yet. Get on your roof with a tape measure and do the maths then get down to bunnings.The odds of success will increase dramaticly as you pay for that shade cloth and potting mix. Right now off to the fish shop for those foam containers. Fake tomatoes cant hurt your situation at this point either. How you gonna fix the shade cloth and still water? How you gonna water? Irigate hand water?. Up and down and up and down? Or flick! and buuurrrr goes your automated pump? You have to make a decision and it may effect the rest of your life. Now hurry your not getting any younger ;)

how amusing!..... thanks to all the blokes with positive stuff to say!

let me address the blokes who had nasty comments.

if there are no plants visible to the eyes of any who may see this "box" how will i be busted?

i think some people may think im growing for profit or to support my cannabis smoking. i'm growing for fun! and i wouldn't be selfishly risking a fight with my sister if i wasnt confident in my operation. there are very few people who will see the box. maybe nobody will even notice. what people MAY see is a small box on a roof. and im quietly putting money on the melbourne summer to cook the roots than for anyone to catch me.

and i think some of those comments a bit harsh to say the least. im only asking for constructive criticism, not for rude people to abuse me after i put up my plan

so as someone said, i do plan to grow this ruderalis or auto flower plant, mainly for the reason that it will stay very small and allow me to flower it in a small box. the box is plastic and is 40 x 45 x 58 cm. i will train the plant sideways, and use bricks or something in the box to keep from blowing away in any strong winds. the box has a lid that will be cut and shadecloth will be added.

i have good vermicast and i will mix in perlite and cocco. also dolomite and water crystals. and i have some organic chicken shit to help with nitrogen (chickens are only fed organic feed) not sure if i will need to fertilize after 5 or 6 weeks. plants should be ready at around 10 weeks.

cheers

keep em coming!

i'm growing for fun! and i wouldn't be selfishly risking a fight with my sister if i wasnt confident in my operation. there are very few people who will see the box. maybe nobody will even notice. what people MAY see is a small box on a roof. and im quietly putting money on the melbourne summer to cook the roots than for anyone to catch me.

and i think some of those comments a bit harsh to say the least. im only asking for constructive criticism,

cheers

keep em coming!

Did I already mention your an idiot? Remember, slander is only slander if it's not true.

yes there will be plenty of pics. main reason i put it up early

is to get advice/help from others. i am going away for a week at xmas so ill start the grow

asap then. ill have to be here for the entire grow.

prolly crack beans around new years day.

good comments river rat, funny shit!

i have a simple solution to the watering issue, and yes hand watering

every morning EARLY.

can someone with vermicast experience please comment on whether

they think i will need additional nutrients after 5 to 6 weeks.

ive read that vermicast can be used alone to grow mj, but may only provide enough for

the plant to reach 5 or 6 weeks old comfortably.