M.C.G

Damn... i think your bed is against the wrong side of your room Bufo... you keep getting out the wrong side.

A quote comes to mind... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything".

gallery_34398_662_20889.jpg

:thumbsup: :D have a nice day.

Geee thanks so much for the GO FUCK YOURSELF sign, makes me feel special :yahoo:

Maybe I should have waited until his sisters place was raided? Then offered some thoughtful advice on the pending permit place charges?

Perhaps I could have said woooo wow, you grew 34 oz that MUST mean your a champion grower who deserves to grow Rudderalis on the roof?

nah

I'm quite happy with my first response

Just because the school holidays have started and this place gets over run with dead shits for the next 6 weeks doesn't mean you have to join in Heli. Use your brain, if you have one :please:

Your Worships, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my esteemed colleagues, and you fine people of society, I believe a TRAVESTY of justice is in action. I plead that any such action CEASE and DESIST and rather than OPINION I offer EVIDENCE to support such argument.

The OP, a fair young man of good and solid character recently moved into his sister's house. He discussed the possibility of growing marijuana with his sister and was told 'not in this house you don't', so explored other avenues and eventually found what he considers a suitable space for such grow.

Said 'suitable space' (from evidence Articles A&B, both pictures) does _not_ in fact resemble a house and the OP in fact refers to this as 'I found a spot...'. It more resembles 'common property' as may be found in a block of units, a council structure, or commercial premises. I point out to the court that the sanity of attempting to use such as 'grow space' is not in question.

Prejudiced individuals have since ridiculed such choice. They have evilly denigrated and vilified the OP, for no more than their incorrect assumptions. Some few have offered advice based on fact, as presented by the OP.

GO FOR IT LADS :-) (and Ladettes)