Ozstoners FAQ

OK I don't think we are going to get a "FAQ" as part of the site anytime soon. Ozstoner has not made a posting in this thread and not responded to my PM, whether its because he's just too busy or not keen on the idea I don't know.

Anyway, I will go ahead and start putting it together in the form of a single topic that will contain links to other topics as necessary. The format will be as per the index I already posted in this thread.

Even though I have bugger all experience I think I have a good enough idea from my time on this and other sites over the past year or so to put together a "FAQ" for newbies.

After I post it I invite all to come forth with corrections or additions and I will edit as necessary.

Guest Urbanhog
I starting to put it together now, gonna take some time though :P

meaning it will be completed in year 2012? a cone too many years later? hehe :P

Urbie :P

hey urb, yeah 2012 sounds about right :P

Just to let you all know I have been making some progress but its slow going. I've tried working on it high a few times but that never seems to work out. B) So the only time I work on it is when I have some spare time at home, and am not high, which isn't often :D

also Ozstoner PM'd me and said he was all for the idea of getting a FAQ on the site, so hopefully we might see something happen in the near future.

Yeah pipeman if you need help (by this i mean typing/computer help) i'm a real fast typer and great with all the computer crap but am a newbie to growing so not much knowledge here unfortunatly.

In my opinion as a newbie grower who uses this site as a growers bible the simpler you keep it the better. I'd ignore the outdoor growing until later as indoor seems to be the things these days with city's and all.

eg

1: Simple plant knowledge

2: MJ term glossary

3: Simple MJ knowledge (eg veg/flower cycle etc)

4: Simple/small growing setup and lighting (you first wardrobes are good example)

5: Best AUSTRALIAN equipemtn/soils/nutes to use

6: MJ growing signs (eg what the hairs/crystals mean and when to harvest)

7: Harvesting procedures and cureing

8: links to the complicated stuff (other forums on here involveing cloning etc)

anyway this is what would have helped me the most :D

OK Heres my 2 books that I am releasing

PLANT IT

GROW IT

SMOKE IT

Preferably in that order,

And on life

Weell.....mmmmmm.......

EAT IT

LIVE IT

END IT

though you could try swallowing the seeds with soil, and well the rest is self explanitory.

Or eat shit and die "Budhism for dummies".

OK I got a question. I am about half way through writing the FAQ now, and I'm just doing it in word. What I want to do at the end of each topic is link to posts that deal with the topic. But, I lose the hyperlink in word when I cut and paste into a post.

So my question is how do compile these links (which takes a fair bit of time) and have them in a format where when I'm ready to post a draft of the FAQ the links work?

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.