bubbler grow diary

Guest weekprik

Shit mate theres a monster in ya closet!!,

lol really Nice plant mate I bet thats gonna produce some awesome bud,

I too tried the screen, But Im just too thick to understand why a screen is needed, why not just tie the branches down from a early age??

just wanted to comment on how beautiful your lady is,

oh I found my plants were doing that(drinking lotsa water) and I was told its because the nutes were too strong, after I dropped the nute level a bit they started drinking the nutes better.

weakprik

thanks weekprik. She don't look so hot up close though, lots of yellowing leaves.

Here is a pic I just took. I emptied the system and mixed a fresh batch of nutes and added PK13-14 as well. Mixed nutes to 0.8eC (or is that Ec?) then with PK it came up to 0.9 to 1.0. Funny that my meter has two decimal places but always gives reading rounded to one. 0.80,0.90 etc.

Started flower on 4th of this month, so I guess this makes it fourth week of flower??? I don't know, you work it out :P

Update Pipe??

I'll take some pics tonight. I finished the week with PK13-14 in the mix and have been flushing for the last couple of days. My base Ec is 0.4. When I fill the control bucket the Ec instantly goes up to 0.8???? I'm gonna keep doing this until the Ec stays around 0.4 before adding any more nutes. The bud leaves are going yellow, I think I got nute lockout.