bubbler grow diary

Lookin' good mate.

When you make PH corrections in the control bucket do you find any problems with the readings not being accurate for a good time until the solution has had time to mix seeing as the control bucket and bubbler are only connected by the 19mm pipe?

Buster.

Hey pipeman, I didn't mean that rootbound plants don't happen, Of course you cant grow a 20ft plant in a bucket like that. I thought you would be doing 2 or 3 much smaller plants. That bucket will be a tight squeeze but should do it without sacrificing yield. But If your gonna do a big one like that I'd use 20litre buckets (& Bigger Cupboard).

None the less, this is looking damn good.

buster, I'm not sure about how well it mixes when just doing in the control bucket. I just added that bucket yesterday. But you shouldn't be making any big adjustments anyway. You pre-mix and PH adjust the solution at every change, so from then on its just minor tweaking until the next change. As long as you keep your control bucket at around 5.7 the plant bucket should stay pretty close. (I hope)

WC, yeah the plant is a little bigger than I wanted it to be, next time I'll be better organised and have 2 or 3 smaller plants.

Guest weekprik

you better find some where other than your cupboard to flower that mate, you are gonna run out of room big time,

Lokks great though, I might even try that myself for outdoors plants.

Looks awsome pipeman... sounds like you're made for hydro growin' :D

I think that plant is going to have a head on with your HPS sometime soon though :D It's large!

Congrats man, great stuff!

I think that plant is going to have a head on with your HPS sometime soon though :D

:D...I think you might be right....who do you think will win? :D

this strain didn't stretch much at all in my first soil grow, so I was kinda hoping it would be the same again, but they may act differently in a bubbler, who knows????

I think I might have to install a screen to train them under as some have suggested to me already.