Mongy Man, isn't that just synthetic THC, I seriously think there's been some good work done on mixing cannabinoids. Either way there's always going to be people who prefer pill form and if it's going to help them and be our only way of proving the herbal form safe for recreational & medical use, then why not.

I'll always smoke mine, :).

Edited by jabez

Mongy Man, isn't that just synthetic THC, I seriously think there's been some good work done on mixing cannabinoids. Either way there's always going to be people who prefer pill form and if it's going to help them and be our only way of proving the herbal form safe for recreational & medical use, then why not.

I'll always smoke mine, :) .

Sativex is but I don't think Drobinalol is synthetic. I'm pretty sure it's a natural form of thc and cbn. I'm not saying exclude any pharmaceutical company medications they may come up with, who knows, for some they might be the best way to use the plant but I don't think we should be "watering down" (for want of a better phrase) the fight for the plant itself to be legal by pushing it's synthtic or processed comecial equivalent other than to agree its a good thing the drug companies are looking into it. They know what we are saying is true or they wouldn't be spending so much money trying to develope cannabis based medicines. We need to point that out to people and that the truth is, you dont need the drug companies if you don't want them. You can grow it free yourself easily and there is no logical reason as to why you shouldn't be able to.

Peace MongyMan

ha they have converted iamnotacop :) They aslo state that cannabis cures no illness LIES proven false.

I am quite happy to go down to the site and get some photos of the surrounding areas and such if we need to.

Yes debunking their lies is a must. They have this massive list of where they get their research(i wonder if the are on the pharmaceutical payroll) but the research they have released is proven to be false they lack any real information to say cannabis is harmful because it doesn't exist.

If you think recon photos are a must ill tourist up and take all the pics we need

Be great to find all the media releases and statements to the press the Jan Copeland has made.

She's come out with some real good fertilizer every time.

Also that Paul Dillion fella.

And the times they wanted us to be guinea pigs.. one was to test how fast you blink or something. :)

The public will listen to evidence of taxpayer money being wasted, if it can be told.

Wonder what the budget is for this conference.

And the 'p' is for prevention. What have they prevented other than taxpayer money that could have been better spent.

Sorry to spam yas :)

Something to possibly consider adding to an education pamphlet might be -

US Patent 6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

US Patent Issued on October 7, 2003

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject February 2, 2021

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6630507.html

Abstract

Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application

as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention

. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3.

Assignee

* The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services

--

US Patent 6132762 - Transcutaneous application of marijuana

US Patent Issued on October 17, 2000

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject May 5, 2018

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6132762.html

Abstract

A transcutaneous therapeutic formulation comprising marijuana and a carrier for the treatment of pain, inflammation, arthritis and related disorders in humans and animals.

---

US Patent 6410588 - Use of cannabinoids as anti-inflammatory agents

US Patent Issued on June 25, 2002

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject March 6, 2021

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6410588.html

Abstract

The application

relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed.

---

US Patent 5227537 - Method for the production of 6,12-dihydro-6-hydroxy-cannabidiol and the use thereof for the production of trans-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

US Patent Issued on July 13, 1993

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject January 8, 2012

---

past patents

US Patent 4189491 - Tetrahydrocannabinol in a method of treating glaucoma

US Patent Issued on February 19, 1980

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject February 19, 1997

---

US Patent 4876276 - (3S-4S)-7-hydroxy-Ɗ6 -tetrahydrocannabinols

US Patent Issued on October 24, 1989

Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject October 26, 2007

---

Drug Czar Blasts Medicinal Value of Marijuana

By Angela Macdonald, The Examiner - Thursday, July 23 2009

Tags:

In a major display of blatant ignorance, U.S. Drug Czar, Gil Kerlikowske, stated, “Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal value.”

The director of the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy spoke in Fresno yesterday about the recent raids and marijuana eradication efforts going on in Fresno County, and made the following statement regarding the proposal of legalizing marijuana in California.

“Legalization is not in the president's vocabulary, and it's not in mine.”

nouseforaname seems to have found all the pics we need off the net so thats awesome.

Love the banner madame

marrubundi that info is gold thats a really good idea to use that on the pamphlets i reckon

In a major display of blatant ignorance, U.S. Drug Czar, Gil Kerlikowske, stated, “Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal value.”

The director of the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy spoke in Fresno yesterday about the recent raids and marijuana eradication efforts going on in Fresno County, and made the following statement regarding the proposal of legalizing marijuana in California.

“Legalization is not in the president's vocabulary, and it's not in mine.”

what a joke this guys wont last long over there anymore :).