Hi guys I want to start this as we really only have a month to organize something if no one else is interested ill still be there by myself if i have to so here it is.

There is a conference by NCPIC

Powerhouse Museum, 500 Harris St., Ultimo, NSW

7 – 8 September 2009

NCPIC is pleased to announce that the Centre will be convening the first National Cannabis Conference in 2009.

The plan is basically to go down there and spread awareness to whoever wants to hear it out side the convention we will let the media know and keep it peaceful all we are there to do is spread the correct information.

As I am in Perth I won't be able to attend this year.

I hope it is possible to get a group of people prepared to go to this and make our voice heard.

To help with this, I am prepared to sew a banner that can be used at events.

We need to decide on a name for the group before I can make a banner.... so come into the name the group topic and have your say ! Name the group

irey plan LawnMowerMan

sept eh?

kewl

we got plenty time to work dis out

how can i help???????

do you want a web site????????

i can dowit for yah

i will talk to the embassy

maybe

we could make it a national action at every cannabis clinic

and that way people in all the capitals could partisapate

irey guidance

i just got home from work been thinking about it all night some finer details.

Thats awesome radic that was gonna be the plan after we organize a fe little things

1.Who wants in?

I want to have an msn video link up so i can talk to everyone let you guys know what i want out of this and give evryone a chance to contribute. I find a real time conversATION BETTER FOR THAT. sO IF YOU WANT IN MAKE A LIST OF KEY POINTS YOU WANT TO BRING UP AT THIS ONLINE MEETING AND WE WILL ADD THEM TO THE ACTION PLAN.

2.This will be a peaceful protest.

I expect everyone to behave appropriatly we really dont want to come off looking like a bunch of mad stoners cause the cops (who most of us dont like) rock which may be inevitable but as long as we show respect to them and refrain from breaking the law (which means no dope guys). we will get the right attention from the media and the public.

3. Media attention.

We are going to need to contact the media about what we are doing. We want this to be heard this is a great way to do this legally.

4. Legal

Are we allowed to just rock up and protest or will we need Sydney City Council permission. Do we need to tell the police before the event what we are planning where do we stand legally. I want real legall facts no opinions if you dont know leave it for someone else because this is important.

5. Look.

What look are we trying to portray a bunch of 60's revoulutionist hippys or your next door neighbor if you saw him out to dinner. Basically nice and tidy attire clean shaven if thats your thing or tidy up those beards and goateys for those who have them like me. Ladies well you are always very good with dress sence im not gonna go there. Also bring your wives girlfriends but im thinking we should leave the children with the grandparents or something.

6. Key roles I am only one person so we need people to do what they know we will get the job done faster. If anyone thinks this role suits them we need that also.

Ok so thats what i have come up with so far what do you guys think. I am sorry if it sounds a bit forward of me since none of you here have ever seen or met me personally , hence the video meet up, if i have offended anyone but i not thinking about anything long term at them moment just concentrating on getting something done and this rally going.

7. NCPIC Propaganda

I was just reading through the facts sheet on cannabis they give out on their website http://ncpic.org.au/assets/downloads/workf...on-cannabis.pdf

And it is the biggest load of unprovable bullshit i have ever seen. We need to throw those back in thier faces with evidence we need flyers to give out on the day that sends people to websites of legitimate cannabis information. I need someone to degign one and send me a template when we get a name going so i can get a few thousand run off anyone one else who wants to dip into their own pockets to make something to bring feel free.. but to avoid any problems no is expected to spend anything other than their trave fare down there.

I was listening to the ABCradio yesterday and everytime they had the news they were talking about the Electrical Union making a noisy protest outside the ALP conference in Melbourne. The reason they made the news was because they were so loud, using drums and whistles and things like that.

I don't know if the organizers of this protest would want to have noise as a factor just yet, just thought I would throw the idea out there. It might actually be counterproductive, dunno, I'll let you all decide

Great idea! I won't be able to attend as I'm going away for a month in September. :yahoo:

I could help out in the way of designing some fliers though. My knowledge on the subject is fairly limited compared to a lot of people on here, since I've only been on the green side of the fence for a few years, but I'd be happy to donate some time doing up a few different designs. Maybe you could PM me some ideas for what you would like and I can work something out from there?

greetnz cannabis cruscaders

1.Who wants in?

everyone

so tell everyone

create a vibe

asap

make a posters and get them up everywhere

hand out fliers

make banners and plackards ready for the day

get a media release together

put adds in the papers

this all cost $$$$$$$$$