Cannabis Morning Sickness

this just sounds like you have another underlining medical condition that is just being brought out by smoking pot.or as many have said it could be bad pot, in the pursuit of money commercial growers will do anything they can to get more yield from spraying lemonade and coke a cola or as mentions fly spray (i think fly spray would be more to control pests inadvertently poisoning the bed you are gonna smoke) on to the buds right through to just not flushing through laziness or inexperience. I have even had the misfortune of having laced dope sold to me and going by the effects i got i would have to say an opiate based drug sprayed onto the crop to make it better? Grow your own of find a new dealer.

Also you say your brother is sick as well? have you considered an environmental factor like mold or a household product you are using that you might both be allergic to?

Do you use a bong? is it ceramic? many ceramic bongs are not glazed inside allowing the ceramic to absorb odors, germs and mold letting them grow inside the ceramic with out you being able to see them, even the mouthpiece can develop small cracks letting germs in and be passed on to you when using it, glass is the only safe inert material you should be smoking through or a disposable plastic bottle bong that your replace often rather than cleaning.

Dont blame pot straight up as the cause, it sounds much like a scapegoat for some other issue to me