Cannabis Morning Sickness

I recently started smoking choof again. The first time I quit, I was diagnosed with IBS, Irritable bowel syndom, I was waking up and throwing up, my number 2's looked like a kanagroos or rats, lil round balls and I lost 20 kgs from not eating for 2 months. I don't know why I started again, I just like being a stoner. But 3 weeks ago I came down with a gasto flu that has since gone but I am still throwing up. My brother, also a stoner has been throwing up as well, but my boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend haven't been, both stoners. Is this what they are calling Cannabis morning sickness or vomiting from chronic cannabis abuse? I think it's pretty much IBS for stonners. Has anyone else gone through this and is there anyway of getting over it without quitting. I'll be ripping my hair out if I can't smoke, I only smoke 1-2g's on average a day, but don't want to have to put up with the sleepless nights again.

sorry to hear of your ailment, have you tried or considered trying pharmaceutical prepared Belladonna ... when taken as recommended it is relatively safe and could well improve your condition

it used to be obtainable from chemists off-the-shelf as a product called 'Belladonna-Neutralon" , though i havent used it for years now i dont know if it is still marketed ... perhaps you could query a mature-aged chemist (they would remember it and might direct you to another propriety medicine of similar make-up, if in fact it is no longer available) ... beauty of it is its a gift from nature ...

hoping your condition improves

;)

If I were you I would seek another supply, you are obviously consuming tainted crap of some sort. Organic cannabis does NOT cause those symptoms.

Just one question though given this was your first post

Ya don't happen to work for the SA AG do ya?

They have been PUSHING this spin of late

I know it seemed like a load of crap but does anyone see a similarity to the cannabis 'syndrome' they tried to 'create'? Stomach pains, throwing up that seems to be relieved with a shower?? Sound familiar? And Bill, why is it that you think you chuck in the morning? Is it a problem? How long has it been going for? pain?

Just sussin' it out

Sounds like bad dope, but also you might just be living unhealthy too. Start out fresh with a clean bong, make sure you have regular meals and have a snack after your evening choof. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people smoking commercial hydro these days seem to be losing a shitload of weight and have no appetite, something seems not quite right.