I agree Shopping whilst under the influence is a definete NONO i normally end up eating something in the shop and end up giving the checkout chic a empty bag :)

The 1000Watt was 420$ but i am gonna call simple hyrdoponics tomarrow and get a price on there SALE there is no price listed in the ad so i assume i have to call up.

Do u think the area will perform well with a 600? I really dont wnna go to a 1000 cause i have herd u can get very high temps coming off of em.

Yeah, the 600w will handle it and keep you bent if you don't overstock your room (a lesson I still need to learn), if you use the 430w and 600w lights in the two room set-up you would probably have enough yield to keep 3 or 4 smokers happy.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

Thats good cause i am not just growing for myself. I plan on giving my grandfather 1/2 of what i yield to help him with his artheritis. He love wood work but just cant do it these days. I have had a few sesh's with him and he turns into a different person. So lively :-D

The 430watt will be veggin

the 600watt will be flowerin

I ahve herd that phillips make a son-t and a son-t agro what are the diff's??

yeah mate you can't go wrong with a Son-T-Agro.

I remember looking at the Phillips website a while back and I think there were actually different versions. There were Son-T, Son-T-Agro and Son-T-Agro plus. This is only on distant memory and I may have my wires crossed. All the hydro shops sell Son-T-Agro I think.

Guest weekprik

There were Son-T, Son-T-Agro and Son-T-Agro plus.

whats the differencer?????

my light is a 400hps son-t agro, but ive sent my vegged plant to my mates house for flowering under his 600watt sontagro PLUS ???

I don't know much about light brands and all...but if your 400w is MH then mixing it with a 600w HPS would be excellent. This is what I am doing currently, and I find the mix in light spectrums seems to increase overall performance of plants. I have had a marked improvement in yiled, but potency is not a big factor. So, if you want chunky buds, mix da lights....

Peace Out

Dirty Deed