Till next week then.

Shame, I gave em 3 Q's (Q&A email, Ask-a-question on the front page and SMS), one of which was about Abbott's buck passing as ex-health minister on the govt's 'inability to legally obtain cannabis' for the medicinal trials, I am sure there are research samples sold in Holland, but letters to the minister revealed that they couldn't break commonwealth laws to import it.

Which is absurd, ofcourse you have to break the law to do trials on a 'currently illegal substance' :yinyang:

It'd help if there was a news story like a big court case won, a public figure caught for cultivation and getting off light or some startling new trial exposing smokers as the majority, not a minority of the populace. We can hope.

Stacking will no doubt achieve best results, so double up next n good job lightning n others. B)

Damn I missed it B)

I completely forgot, but assumed it wouldn't be asked this time anyway.

I read all the forum posts on that site and it looks like you two/three turned that guy around. Good work on that!

Also probably for anyone else that reads it later they will get some good info!

It was worth a shot but this was always going to be a hard nut to crack

maybe if we just do it every week they will finally capitulate

HAHA I love that passion :yinyang:, I was thinking the same thing, coz I knew it wouldn't get asked but if we ask every week they might give in!

Then also when it get's asked eventually, obviously someone will speak against the idea of legalisation so we can send that to media watch to expose their lies.

I like this, let's keep it up every week! If you have more idea for other shows, post 'em here!

littlbit and I have managed to keep a thread on this subject going all afternoon on the Q&A forums to try to keep it at the top of the lists and a hiot topic so we will see if TJ goes there tonight

This is cool, but sending in random questions I have found to be fruitless. I have tried many times to get questions aired but they were not relavent to the topic (even if the pricks should have answered them). I watched tonight for 15 minutes after I discovered that bastard Tony Abbot was on air. I dislike that little prick so much I can't even put them to words. grrrr...

Anyway, I want to elaborate on what other users here have to say. We need to be a loud voice, (many small voices is the same thing) in regards to drug prohibition. If someone could organise a large Email/letter campaign to Q&A / Insight.... then ,maybe we could get our voices heard. Of course it would require people to actually stand up for what the believe in and let their voices be heard.

If anyone want's to organise a concerted media campaign then please PM me.

Lightning just posted this in the wrong thread XD so here it is.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/ask.htm

Is the link to feed questions to the panel on the night

http://www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/Message...=1&te=False

is the link to the forums

however there has been a big change there... since our attack last week

read the mods sticky thread to all users it is staggering it started this morning blink.gif

Auntie has just implimented a zero tolerance censorship regime!!!! mad.gif

I wonder if it was after our efforts last week cool.gif

LET'S GO BOYS!!!!!!!!

Oh and BTW, whoever wrote 13 states have medical Cannabis on there, it's actually 14 now!

EDIT: Where is our topic in here? http://www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/Message...mp;pd=1&p=1

Edited by luciddreaming