look at my clone pics

here's a pic 7 & 8 days after. nice, i didn't think i'd be able to do it. only a 60% success rate tho. i'll repot them, veg them for a bit and flower them with a couple of female clones to get seeds.

hey miss choof, i've never heard of willow water? what is it?

thanks for everyone's help

post-28757-1242635689_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242635700_thumb.jpg

You are prolly past it with this lot of babies now; but when I was reading about getting your cuttings to root, I noticed you were using tonic straight up. I usually work on the principal 'if it aint broke, dont fix it'; so if you are happy with the tonic, stick with it.

Alternately, willow water can be used to water new cuttings; heres some info on it.http://www.bluestem.ca/willow-article1.htm. If you do a google search, there is heaps of info on it. Other stoners might like to put their two bobs worth in as well.

It was just a stoner thought I had in the moment; but it alledgedly creates up to 20% more rooting. Anyone could do with 20% more roots... right? :bongon:

back again!

i've expanded on the ice cream container. it's an 18xcloner.

using an air pump, got a large air stone in there and it's working fine at the moment. i have placed them all just above the water, the ice cream container clones i had going are extremely healthy to this day, but no sign of root growth at all. they were placed 1 cm in the water. they were placed in straight tap water following the bubble cloner post instructions but i wish i let it sit a day.. it smells like a swimming pool.

the water temp is a bit high, it's 30 degrees with no heater or anything, i just put warm water in it and it hasn't moved so i dropped in some ice cubes. it moved half a degree.

i also used clonex purple on two of them.. i'll see if there's any difference.

i hope these little babies go well because if they do they'll become my first grow.

post-28757-1242901356_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242901370_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242901380_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242901392_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242901403_thumb.jpg

this is that bubble cloner - i'm currently veggin in it.

turned out to be an awesome success, the key to it was to keep the water at a steady 26 degrees celsius.

i had a 100% hit rate, even with semi flowered clones.

doesn't take only one week tho, expect root mass like that at 2-3 weeks. didn't change the water once.

this is that bubble cloner - i'm currently veggin in it.

turned out to be an awesome success, the key to it was to keep the water at a steady 26 degrees celsius.

i had a 100% hit rate, even with semi flowered clones.

doesn't take only one week tho, expect root mass like that at 2-3 weeks. didn't change the water once.

post-28757-1248005789_thumb.jpg

Edited by bullseye