look at my clone pics

Hand watering clones is the easiest way for newbies to kill clones IMO.

Thats why I always recommend an automated cloning kit no humidity domes or this and that just ebb & flow type system, aquirum heater and 1x 15min feed once per day with a small adjustable flow 500lph pump= roots in 7days everytime.

can specific plants just have shitty cloning properties?

Definitely!

Strong healthy plants are obviously the best to clone from, but genetics would play a part also, I'm sure :D

If you get sick of dicking around with your dome bullseye, try a homemade bubble cloner lol Easier to make than breakfast and even simpler to use.

Until about a week ago, my coffee jar cloners were consistently rooting cuttings in 6-7 days (100% survival), but the cooler weather is slowing things down a bit.

Anywho, best of luck with it mate.

lol

Thanks chronmasta! yeah i went through that guide on how to make a bubbler cloner, bought the neoprene thing for $3 from k mart, put together this ice cream tub, did bugger all about sanitation just cut them with a knife, did the slit in the middle and they are under the bubbles by about 10mm. they perked up straight away and are doing better than when they were on the plant. the other clones about 3 out of the 5 are doing well and perky. the other 2 are dying. there's so many less factors to worry about with the bubble cloner. i put 1/2 strength rhizotonic in the water as well for root growth

post-28757-1242525856_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1242525869_thumb.jpg

That's the shit bullseye ;)

Sorry I didn't leave you a link... thanks Chron

..did bugger all about sanitation just cut them with a knife..

That's the exact method I use :sly:

..i just tried it without success ive gone back to rockwool

What happened Gaz? I thought these things were foolproof!

:)