You Don't Know What It Will Do To You

Indy love the cheese cake ad

The poster must be put up everywhere immediately

Obesity is a huge killer in our society and the campaign should start now jailing every one (starting with the pollies bureaucrats and media) with a body mass index exceeding 28 and put them thru rehab (forced exercise) until we rid them of the "evil"

Medical use of food should also be prohibited because of it's dangerous effects on "some" of the population.

Think of the kids!!!!

Obesity is a huge killer in our society and the campaign should start now jailing every one (starting with the pollies bureaucrats and media) with a body mass index exceeding 28 and put them thru rehab (forced exercise) until we rid them of the "evil"

Medical use of food should also be prohibited because of it's dangerous effects on "some" of the population.

Think of the kids!!!!

Jail some sense into those lazy arsed food gluttons. Too much food and all they want to do is sit around all day!

They start on milk, move onto the biscuits, then onto chocolates and before they know it they're sucking down whole Sarah Lee Entertainer size Cheesecakes, every, day! :D

:D My family of 7 were out eating chinese the other night. There was 4 mains and 2 fried rice between us... in walks this thing, the closest bone to the surface of the skin must have been the chin, she sits herself down before 2 mains and a fried rice... it was grotesque... like a conveyor belt going into a mulcher... 5 minutes later it's plates were empty, i couldnt take my eyes off my plate i was so nauseated.

I rememember myself thinking that it's people like this that need the help, my god :D

P.S. Could you whip up some more indy? Maybe one for the town water, the chicken with growth hormones...

Edited by 420 HELI

I admit it, I too am a cheescake addict. I was doing fine until one day the patisserie caught my eye. Started out easy with a plain cheescake but days later moved on to Passionfruit Cheescake. My cravings just keep getting worse and I'm finding cheescake is no longer satisfying such, the mud cakes and finger buns have been catching my eye.

What can I do? I have to regularly pass the shop and can never do so without dropping in.

Bloody cheesecake dealer offered me a tart the other day. I knew better, that free tart is no doubt the road to ruin, next he'll tell me there's a stash of Chelsea Buns with my name on 'em.

Funnyman Just thought id add my two cents.

I honestly believe the government would have much more to loose by turning the population off the opiates that they would gain.

Why did we go to afghanistan and what was the first objective?, it was to take controll of the poppy feilds because apparently al qaeda had been raiding and destroying the poppy fields that made millions but not for themselves. Apparently we didnt even help the people that were being terrorised by al qaeda we went in, basically ignored all the other problems of the people and tookl controll of the opium feilds that would make the CIA, the royals, the pope ect mega rich through heroin addiction of the people.

Just look at our history and what the our 'western' society was founded on..

DRUGS AND WAR!!!

A few hundred years ago the royal famalies made millions by forcing china men to become addicted to opium, and when the emperor made opium illegal england went to war with china throwing out their rightful ruler and once again forced their drugs onto them.

Same thing is happening today, except today u and I are basically controlled by the media through deception, misdirection and a fear policy meant to keep us in the dark..

Much harder for the government to make money on weed when it is so stinky, so bulky and so easy to grow yourself, also when a g of heroins worth more than an oz of weed its obvious where the money maker is..

Sorta went off topic here, sorry for that

Peace

JAS

i said to each there own i have no doubt on the facts. im just simply saying some things are more dangerous then others

Yeah sorry about wafftling wasnt trying to have a go or anything wanted to just express my opinion why I think we will never see adds on heroin use/abuse.

Absolutely love the cheesecake poster tho think i might make some for myself and post them around the place... I want to do the whole RED MEAT CAUSES HEART DISEASE and such coz im a vego :yinyang: damn hippy i am..:applause:, or what about "government poppy feilds supply copious amounts of narcotics to addicts"

Peace

JAS

In terms of credibility those ads are no better than the old private boys-school sex education classes, the sum content of the lesson was: "if you touch it you will go blind"

Yeah like anybody believed that either.

The only believers of these new ads are the government, who got fleeced out of $30 of our dollars.

I want my money back!!