You Don't Know What It Will Do To You

Oh no, are these the ones they paid 18 billions dollars for? The ones which were on just a few years ago? Let me get a doobie and then I'll watch the video to see if it is. :peace:

EDIT: :thumbsup: man these are the ones from last year which cost 30 million dollars. Didn't see one of the ecstasy ones though.... chick was hot. Hopefully the ones this year will be less repetitive and more exciting. I'm awaiting. Check my thread for more information which is somewhere in the television stalkers section.

Edited by luciddreaming

I think I've seen them on TV.

Is that the one where that kid can't play footy any more because he gets high?

They're such shit ads, particularly the weed ones. They couldn't think of anything so they just got some guy spacing out on a couch.

To make it more realistic, he should've been grinning, giggling and eating doritos too.

It's based on complete ignorance.

Watch and see how many times you hear "didn't know" or "don't know".

Agreed.

"I don't know what she took...might've been E"

It could've been a fucking skittle for all that clown knows.

I think that instead of trying to convince us that all these drugs are bad, they should just educate kids. No matter how hard they try, kids are still going to be curious.

I can see why they'd wanna talk kids out of trying speed or heroin or something, but grass? Seriously.